Are We The Worst Coached Team Out Of Any Big Club?

serghei

We are leading the table mate.

Fanbase is completely delusional and self-entitled, a byproduct of being built in the days of Ronaldinho, Eto'o, or even more so, Messi and Pep Barca era.

BarcaOG

Banned
Yeah some scientist kingleo is

Dude put his ass on the line backing Xavi along with Serghei and they can't face the music that we are in fucking shanbles

KL has the most convenient excuse too, even if it is logically implausible. he can just keep repeating that the problem is that we no longer have messi

...because we won so many CLs 2016-2020 lol

Temptation

Yeah some scientist kingleo is

Dude put his ass on the line backing Xavi along with Serghei and they can't face the music that we are in fucking shanbles

Shush don't mention it. Let him run away from it silently so that no one notices. Remember KingL takes L's way too personally. :lol:

serghei

Imagine the state of the Barca fans these days if they believe not winning the league means is a disaster. :lol:

Temptation

:lol: Living rent free in the head of the triumvirate of trolls. Make more threads and dance harder :clown:

Says the guy who can't live without a post match take from me in the RL9 thread.....:lol:

Need me to dig up the quote? You're pretty good at that so I left it to you.....:clown:

BarcaOG

Banned
Imagine the state of the Barca fans these days if they believe not winning the league means it's a disaster. :lol:

its a disaster when the administration has stakes the clubs finances, naming rights, etc on it

the club decided to gamble its longterm viability on immediate success. and its not working. thats the problem

fergus90

Unfortunately, I'm not even sure Barca is dining at the top club table anymore on actual sporting merit. Club is currently top but I don't see that being the case come May.

But if we are to compare with Real, City, Liverpool, Bayern, PSG you will say have to say yes 100% as they have all better coaches.

That's not even considering likes of United, Arsenal etc.

Home of Barca Fans