Arda Güler

Porque

If the Sport article is true btw then it shows we may finally have a Sporting Director for an astute eye for talent.

Well, if Roque and Guler both success (if signed).

Which will be incredibly important given we will have to be strategic in the market with which frees to chase and which prospects to go for given our limited budget (compared to the debt loading media ignored PL teams).

For example this Summer Gabriel Veiga is going for 35-40m, the amount we will put into Roque. Meanwhile if we put 20m into Guler, then that is 60m that could have been put elsewhere as an example. Be it Veiga, Nic Jackson or a DMC like Tonali.

Wonder what Deco has in mind for DMC and RB. I know SA right now has a ton of defensive midfield options on modest prices.

M3ls

Interesting player.

Xavi realizes he can't count on Frankie and Gavi in the final third of the field.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For 17.5m it's a gamble you take IMO. I'm a fan of his skillset.

Obviously tougher to make those gambles with financial constraints, but I guarantee you we'll find worse ways of spending 18m lol.

Whether he is loaned out for a year or joins us right now he'll have Gundogan to guide him and be a good role model for him.

Home of Barca Fans