Antoine Griezmann

freetocan

I do not know how many I should say that this guy is just non value.it really does not matter if he sometimes score one goal here and there, overall, this shit has no consistency at all and it would be better without him.
You guys are talking about 50mil to sell him. Who the hell could be so stupid to pay so much money on this junk!!! Even Bartomeu in its stupidity has probably realized what huge mistake has done paying 120m for this pure shit.
Do not dream with open eyes of selling this clown. We probably most of us will be happy to see him gone but I would be really surprised and impressed if any club will offer more than $10m for him.
If Xavi may come, for sure this guy will wash the cleats to the team. We will probably end up paying him for the rest of contract (2 years or more) for doing nothing like Bale was paid at Real Madrid or Ozil at Arsenal.
I would get rid of him for free instead payin him 2-3 years for doing nothing.
Unfortunately, he is not the only oneBarca needs to get rid of. Braithwaite, Lenglet, Umtiti, Pjanic and Dembele beside Koeman, allhave to leave. We need a coach with a strong personality and courage to implement his ideas. Koeman did not bring anything new. We have just few players who deserve to be in this team: ter Stegen, Pique, Alba, Mingueza, Pedri, Puig, Busquet, Fati and Messi. Rest are just junk. Still Trincao should be given more minutes instead Griezman or Braithwaite.

Jadentheman

I do not know how many I should say that this guy is just non value.it really does not matter if he sometimes score one goal here and there, overall, this shit has no consistency at all and it would be better without him.
You guys are talking about 50mil to sell him. Who the hell could be so stupid to pay so much money on this junk!!! Even Bartomeu in its stupidity has probably realized what huge mistake has done paying 120m for this pure shit.
Do not dream with open eyes of selling this clown. We probably most of us will be happy to see him gone but I would be really surprised and impressed if any club will offer more than $10m for him.
If Xavi may come, for sure this guy will wash the cleats to the team. We will probably end up paying him for the rest of contract (2 years or more) for doing nothing like Bale was paid at Real Madrid or Ozil at Arsenal.
I would get rid of him for free instead payin him 2-3 years for doing nothing.
Unfortunately, he is not the only oneBarca needs to get rid of. Braithwaite, Lenglet, Umtiti, Pjanic and Dembele beside Koeman, allhave to leave. We need a coach with a strong personality and courage to implement his ideas. Koeman did not bring anything new. We have just few players who deserve to be in this team: ter Stegen, Pique, Alba, Mingueza, Pedri, Puig, Busquet, Fati and Messi. Rest are just junk. Still Trincao should be given more minutes instead Griezman or Braithwaite.

I am sure Laporta and his board will offload him early end of season. One thing you can be sure, they clean house with no hesitation.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
There was one counter in the beginning when he put Dembele through who skied it after a shot fake.
There you could see Griezmann biggest strength. He played a clean one two with Alba in our own half and followed up with a perfect pass to Dembele. He is perfect when playing with one touch on the counter. Give him space and movement from teammates and he will look great.

BUT 99% of the time Barca plays a different game and faces different situations. He would actually fit almost all opponents we play against who try to switch up their pressing to win the ball up high and catch us on the counter when sitting deeper.
Griezmann has his moments from time to time but it is telling that our team is not weaker without him and we are able to show great performances with him in the stands.

Well, at least he got us to the Copa final this year.

Home of Barca Fans