Antoine Griezmann

Horatio

You're welcome
He played really well honestly...real shame he is still lacking in conversion department.....bigger shame because of his hair.

Messigician

Like his celebrations, I wouldn?t be surprised if he did his hair this way because his daughter wanted him to.

Huh. So if your daughter wanted you to act like a ballerina in public would you do it?

Not saying he shouldn't do stuff for her like the celebrations but there's limits to a man's dignity man

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Huh. So if your daughter wanted you to act like a ballerina in public would you do it?

Not saying he shouldn't do stuff for her like the celebrations but there's limits to a man's dignity man

I mean, I wouldn’t do it, but he might. He’s already said he does the celebrations that his 4 year old daughter likes, so it’s not too much a stretch to say he might have done the braids for her too.

Messigician

I mean, I wouldn?t do it, but he might. He?s already said he does the celebrations that his 4 year old daughter likes, so it?s not too much a stretch to say he might have done the braids for her too.

Did he do the confetti and documentary for his daughter too? Face it dude guy is a clown I doubt his daughter gives a fuck how he styles his hair.

Andresito

Staff member
He played well. I didn't see why he was subbed though considering we were on the backfoot in the second half and Griezmann puts in a shift on defence.

To be fair to him on that miss, he timed that slide well but the keeper got a last second touch on the ball which caused it to hit the side of his sliding leg.

Hopefully he keeps building on these recent performances, the goals will eventually come if he does.

He's played a lot recently and we have a tough game on saturday already.

Laplacian

You guys are such nerds sometimes lol, his hairstyle is pretty normal for young men. In every party/festival/rave you'll always see quite a few men with elaborate braids. Girls like it as well.

Messi983

How on earth a man wears this hair style voluntary

Maybe he was hanging out with Pinto recently. :lol: But yeah, it was probably because of his daughter.

Also, after seeing what Morata did yesterday I don't really blame Griezmann for that chance anymore, lol. He should obviously score but at least he was trying to do his best and not being fancy or some s***.

Home of Barca Fans