Antoine Griezmann

khaled_a_d

He probably has the best day of his life. Messi handed him a massive lifeline (and the keys to the kingdom).

True.
But it is still questionable if he can succeed without a 9 in front of him, or no fast wingers.
he will be the face of the team right now, and fit will be better but nothing ideal for him.

Sorin

Let's see the SS deliver in his best position. Time to rise up dawg, there won't be any more excuses.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Let's see the SS deliver in his best position. Time to rise up dawg, there won't be any more excuses.

with koeman i see a 4231
-------------- fati?
coutinho? greizman dembele/trinc
------------frenkie-pjanic
alba (unfortunately)-lenglet-pique-semedo

not a huge fan tbh, might be enough to complete for laliga.

or if dembele could stay fit an play well.

-------------- fati?
demele- greizman-trinc

Sorin

with koeman i see a 4231
-------------- fati?
coutinho? greizman dembele/trinc

not a huge fan tbh, might be enough to complete for laliga.

or if dembele could stay fit an play well.

-------------- fati?
demele- greizman-trinc

Probably, unless we sign Lautaro, GJ or Depay. Then he'll use Griezmann behind them with Fati, Trincao, Dembele, Coutinho either side of him.

Or, considering who our assistant coach is, maybe he'll use Griezmann in the Tadic role from 2018-2019 Ajax. Would makes sense being after VdB in that case. We'd have something like:

-------------griezmann---------
Fati/cout/demb--VdB/puig--trincao/demb
---------FdJ-----Pjanic/Roberto------

That is if we don't get a CF like it's rumoured Koeman demanded.

Catta

He needs to step up now, he could become the leader of our attack. Which could be a good thing, if the rest of our attackers follow his lead by running and pressing like crazy, Barca could fight at least for La Liga, and there for sure won't be any humiliation in the CL.

I have high hopes for him with the new look Barca without the amigos. Him and Frenkie should benefit massively without the old and slow players.

Home of Barca Fans