Antoine Griezmann

JohnN

Said it before, he wasn't pressed like in Barca. Can't perform like that, was probably together with Dembele the worst players the first half. Come to think of it, Kounde was also not good. That makes 2 current and a former Barca player some of the worst in the final. shocking.

KingLeo10

Said it before, he wasn't pressed like in Barca. Can't perform like that, was probably together with Dembele the worst players the first half. Come to think of it, Kounde was also not good. That makes 2 current and a former Barca player some of the worst in the final. shocking.

Current Barca is full of players who destroy small teams (spearheaded by Lewandowski) only to disappear and get destroyed when the going gets tough. I mean, we couldn't even beat Inter and they are bums who hadn't beaten a "top" european side in like 10 years :lol: I won't even mention Bayern who are 11-0 against us over the four games this season and last.

I would say the football gods are evening the scales after having absolute winners like Messi-Xavi-Iniesta-Alves-Puyol etc. but then why doesn't this happen to RM

JohnN

Current Barca is full of players who destroy small teams (spearheaded by Lewandowski) only to disappear and get destroyed when the going gets tough. I mean, we couldn't even beat Inter and they are bums who hadn't beaten a "top" european side in like 10 years :lol: I won't even mention Bayern who are 11-0 against us over the four games this season and last.

I would say the football gods are evening the scales after having absolute winners like Messi-Xavi-Iniesta-Alves-Puyol etc. but then why doesn't this happen to RM

It's that voodoo magic that keeps them afloat all these years. Watch them get MBappe now and get some more CLs the next 5 years while we "reconstruct".

malvolio

Don't worry lads, Shitmann will pull off some good performances in the Nations League and people will call him world class again and wonder how come Barca let go of such generational talent.

Biggest fraud of the century this lad is.

ajnotkeith

Don't worry lads, Shitmann will pull off some good performances in the Nations League and people will call him world class again and wonder how come Barca let go of such generational talent.

Biggest fraud of the century this lad is.

Underrated to overrated arc. Always happens.

He's a great player but not top level.

ajnotkeith

Florentino would have kicked out Busquets and Pique 5 years ago.

They sign Tchouameni, we chase Zubimendi. They sign Endrick, we sign 34 year old Lewa. They sell Casimero, we renew Busquets. Etc.

We cling onto our past generations and past successes whilst RM are always thinking about the next challenge. Once we realise we have to move forward, we will compete with them again and compete in Europe.

Last edited:

jamrock

It was a very cardio man this place, about 3 genuinely good games, where he had all the space in the world, 2 solid ones & got poorer in the games he was denied space, but kept running & running & running regardless.

Gotta admire his stamina.

khaled_a_d

Florentino would have kicked out Busquets and Pique 5 years ago.

They sign Tchouameni, we chase Zubimendi. They sign Endrick, we sign 34 year old Lewa. They sell Casimero, we renew Busquets. Etc.

We cling onto our past generations and past successes whilst RM are always thinking about the next challenge. Once we realise we have to move forward, we will compete with them again and compete in Europe.

Perez couldn't kick either Hazard or Bale, and he renewed plenty of older players.
Mistakes are bound to happen, but it is the rate of it.
Bartou simply handed every veteran a massive long term contract and then overspent our abilities to cure his own insecurity after Neymar left.

jamrock

Perez couldn't kick either Hazard or Bale, and he renewed plenty of older players.
Mistakes are bound to happen, but it is the rate of it.
Bartou simply handed every veteran a massive long term contract and then overspent our abilities to cure his own insecurity after Neymar left.

X100

Home of Barca Fans