Antoine Griezmann

Joan

So he only needs to play 50% of minutes in his first season? That's great, I though they'd send him back in the summer 2023.

LFCB

Is there a possibility that Atleti don't keep him if they don't make CL. If that happens we have a problem.

FinBarcelonafan

Is there a possibility that Atleti don't keep him if they don't make CL. If that happens we have a problem.

Newcastle would bite or even Aston Villa type.

He is a good player and for any team who doesn't care about wages, 30-40mil isn't much for quality player like him.

Heck, he would be upgrade on current united too.

I'd say interested teams could be:

Newcastle, Aston Villa, PSG and United.

Just throwing names though. Not exactly sure what these teams need but I see them all having some agenda acquiring him.

Last edited:

malvolio

Like in Rakitic's and Suarez's cases, Griezmann and his familly are well settled in Spain and probably wouldn't want to move anywhere else in Europe. The only thing he might try is a Inter Miami spell of 1-2 seasons, for a last cash grab.

Last edited:

TheStig

He would be on the bench at Inter Miami, starting spots are reserved for MSN (and Busi in 2030 when he leaves Barca).

vuji_31

What is with this idiot?

Is atleti obligated to buy him or what, because I see they are ready to accept 30 35mil.

This is most overrated player in hystory.
Can't belive idiot payed this clown 120mil.

Almost half season without goal, and ladt goal was against 3td league team.

FinBarcelonafan

Probably better for our books to sell him sooner, so we are willing to take less now. Atletico has to buy him if he plays over 50% of the minutes he is available.

Home of Barca Fans