Antoine Griezmann

Bobo32

Would anyone take Felix for Griezmann? Could be a realistic move if Simeone stays.

I didn't watch Felix so much so I could be wrong, but I think that could be the best option for everyone. Surely worth a try for Barcelona if the option is there.

Messi983

Would anyone take Felix for Griezmann? Could be a realistic move if Simeone stays.

I probably wouldn't because I think Felix would have the same problems fitting into this team than Griezmann as long as Messi is around. He's younger and would probably be on lower wages but just don't see him bringing all that much more to the team.

JamDav1982

Barca would definitely take that deal as it would lessen the amortization, wages and have a younger more valuable player even if same positional issues.

Dont think Atletico would though. They would look to sell him for as much as possible and would likely get more than Barca would for Griezmann.

jamrock

Nah chief. Cant vote and if you want to look back to 2015 thread will see said dont really support any of them as up to locals/socios to decide.

Dont let the truth get in the way of a good story though.

Daah I know you can't vote, but if you were able to you would 100% have voted for them, your support for the board is littered in too many post to count, don't come to me with some obscure post from 2015, where you were making a vague point about the current board, your support for the rosell bartomeu board is well known.

Don't used your skewed stats & "facts" to try & make a different point.

JamDav1982

Daah I know you can't vote, but if you were able to you would 100% have voted for them, your support for the board is littered in too many post to count, don't come to me with some obscure post from 2015, where you were making a vague point about the current board, your support for the rosell bartomeu board is well known.

Don't used your skewed stats & "facts" to try & make a different point.

Daah nope. Read back. When folk make shit up countered it and had plenty not happy about as well... when been saying for years the squad was allowed to get too old with players given too much power etc.

You are blabbering nonsense as usual.

Folk like you make up shit and dont like to be called on it or 'huge supporters of board' is screamed back. Simple.

Feel free to read back to 2015 after Barca had just won the treble to see if support was being given. Report back.

Team got in a mess as took too long to renew it and big money signings didnt perform. Doesnt mean all the shite nuggets like you spouted for years was correct in the end.

Feel free to revisit any of the old arguments. Lets go.

Last edited:

jamrock

Daah nope. Read back. When folk make shit up countered it and had plenty not happy about as well... when been saying for years the squad was allowed to get too old with players given too much power etc.

You are blabbering nonsense as usual.

Folk like you make up shit and dont like to be called on it or 'huge supporters of board' is screamed back. Simple.

Facts speak for themselves ma guy, you are a bartomeu support, much in the same way you tried to take away credit from laporta, talking about it was the "board" failing to understand what leadership is, which again is probably why you supported the rosell bartomeu board.

But I'm not gonna argue that point with you, it's too obvious to even waste my time.

It's people like you, who actually could vote that has the club where it's at today.

JamDav1982

Facts speak for themselves ma guy, you are a bartomeu support, much in the same way you tried to take away credit from laporta, talking about it was the "board" failing to understand what leadership is, which again is probably why you supported the rosell bartomeu board.

But I'm not gonna argue that point with you, it's too obvious to even waste my time.

It's people like you, who actually could vote that has the club where it's at today.

Nope never 'supported' any president ma guy.

Not even after treble 2015. Just like to counter a lot of the nonsense spouted with no basis and had plenty to say about squad not being good enough and where it was going even if expected more from Coutinho etc.

Go for it. Bring up what was 'supported' so much that went wrong. Other than thinking some players would be better than have been... not sure what you have. Then again I disliked a lot of the players signed and where squad was heading with old core so not based on any blind support.

Ah but its 'too obvious to waste my time'. Thought so.

Jog on lad.

Your fragile wee ego wants to be seen as some saviour of Barca. That is all. But trying too hard.

malvolio

No kidding, lmfao. It's funny just how low the standards have fallen for this forum. 2015/2016 there was nothing but criticism for Neymar in the latter half of th now we're busy praising Dembele and Griezmann...

He can jog somewhere else, really hope they sell him this summer. I want to go back to worrying about a forward not doing enough defensive work because he'd rather dribble and score goals, than whatever Griezmann's doing here...

it's not about standards here. it's about a bunch of people that blindly support him as to not lose face on the internet. ok, maybe 1% are crazy for griezmann and really like him as a player.

what's more concerning for the ones not in the mentioned 1%, is the fact that griezmann has no alibi with us, like some of the players that won us trophies and were part of our best ever era. there is nothing to like about this guy when he already started on the wrong foot by doing that stupid video.

JamDav1982

it's not about standards here. it's about a bunch of people that blindly support him as to not lose face on the internet. ok, maybe 1% are crazy for griezmann and really like him as a player.

what's more concerning for the ones not in the mentioned 1%, is the fact that griezmann has no alibi with us, like some of the players that won us trophies and were part of our best ever era. there is nothing to like about this guy when he already started on the wrong foot by doing that stupid video.

Who blindly supports Griezmann?

Likes of me who will say he has shit games and good games, has contributed to a lot of important moments mainly in second half of season but would still sell him for any decent offer?

That is more balanced than just shouting 'hes shit' and 'has done nothing'.

Talk about 'standards' when mock just about any Barca player under 30 and wanted Koeman gone long ago as been as well keeping EV than making these changes this season. Nice.

Last edited:

Laplacian

He's younger, he's quicker, and he knows how to dribble. However, he's another hybrid player and I'm tired of trying to fit players when there's no role for them here. The only forwards that should be bought are wingers and Cfs.

I'm sure atl?tico wouldn't mind taking Griezmann with felix as a backup.

ronniecro

no way atletico takes him back,aside of being worse player now,don't forget that he pissed all over them and thier fans too with that decision movie

Joan

no way atletico takes him back,aside of being worse player now,don't forget that he pissed all over them and thier fans too with that decision movie

Decided to stay with that one. Left next season.

Griezmann's one of their better players. That's like Barca fans taking Neymar back. Treated the club way worse than Griezmann did to his.

Home of Barca Fans