Antoine Griezmann

freetocan

Totally agree cro-man. This guy will never raise his level for the simple reason that he does not have any confidence in him. The proof is that he never try to dribble, create a phase like let say Messi, Dembele, Fati, Pedri. He is so scare that he may loose the ball and always just pass back as quick as possible. Just follow him an entire match and you will notice what I say.
So, if he does not have confidence in him, how other players could have???? Just pay attention to see who really ply him. He might get some times a pass from Dembele or Minguez. For Messi, Pedri, De Yong, he is nobody.
Again, we are lucky to have such a good coach who see Griezman as a value for the team!!!!
For us is very hard which this junk in the team as because of that, we play with one player in minus. Any other player from the bench should have priority inn front of him.

FC B

I reckon if Paco Alcacer would've had the same minutes at Barca as Griezmann does would've performed/scored much better than the french. For me this is the worst transfer in the history of this club.
I really hope Laporta sees things as most of us do and make a proprity of getting rid of him in the summer cause otherwise we're fucked.

Andresito

Staff member
5 goals 4 assists in the last 8 games.

Haters gonna hate

giphy.gif

JamDav1982

He is more effective with goals/assist the less he sees of ball in recent weeks.

Connecting well with Messi and trying to get into box along with FDJ/Pedri when Messi has dropped deep.

Not worth the 120m paid for what is doing but Koeman in last few weeks is getting more out of him than has shown previously.

freetocan

I guess the best for us it would be to be taken for free or not more than 10-15m at Real Madrid by Zidane. I said many times that we would be lucky enough if somebody will buy him. But I doubt it.
On another note, finally our very good tactician coach decided to let him out of first XI for Granada match. Hopefully he will not change his mind and bring him in again.

freetocan

He seems to have ability of a clown instead. We could sell him to a circus. This might be an alternative to get any penny for him...

behindbrowneyes

I guess the best for us it would be to be taken for free or not more than 10-15m at Real Madrid by Zidane. I said many times that we would be lucky enough if somebody will buy him. But I doubt it.

Yeah, let's gift another decent player to a direct opponent. Great plan.

PSG is the only realistic destination once Mbappe leaves. Juve and Inter might be interested too. The tax law in Italy makes his net salary cheaper.

Home of Barca Fans