Antoine Griezmann

Sailor Mars

Dortmund are bad. They tried to play a tactical setup they never do.

We bought a guy to play on the wing who just admitted he doesn't know how to dribble.

We have signed players before that play in the middle and force them to the wings. Thierry Henry, David Villa, and Luis Suarez was playing on the right too before the January 2015 Anoeta game.

Altomonte

hopefully, he has turned a corner with this game. He certainly cannot complain about Messi, should have scored 2 goals but at least scored one - and a nice one.

henias

We have signed players before that play in the middle and force them to the wings. Thierry Henry, David Villa, and Luis Suarez was playing on the right too before the January 2015 Anoeta game.

This is due to Messi is leading the attack and is more comfortable with the false 9 role, whether we like it or not. These players can play the LF or RF role easily.

Messi983

He's showing an improved chemistry with Messi. Have patience, give him another month or two and we'll be unstoppable.

vinni

Even better would be if Dembele can recover and contribiute as well. With those 4 forwards clicking, then we can win it all. (Not all 3 playing at the same time though)

FinBarcelonafan

Even better would be if Dembele can recover and contribiute as well. With those 4 forwards clicking, then we can win it all. (Not all 3 playing at the same time though)

True we could use Dembele when opponent is prone to counter attacks. let Griezmann start the games.

Vilarrubi

I don't see why he should get a bad reception on his return.

He will 100% because of the video he did at the start of last season saying he was staying then going back on his word a year later. I expect whistles and boos every time he gets the ball :lol: really hope he scores.

Andrew M

He will 100% because of the video he did at the start of last season saying he was staying then going back on his word a year later. I expect whistles and boos every time he gets the ball :lol: really hope he scores.

They should remember that he could have left during their transfer ban but elected to stay.

Home of Barca Fans