Antoine Griezmann

feggydinho

Auba is limited technically. He only has just the pace. Griezmann is the perfect striker for Barcelona. He is proven in La Liga, technically giftet, great finisher. The perfect replacement for Luisito.
That pace, positioning and finishing is all we need in Barça, because Messi, dembele and coutinho would just be creating chances for Aubamayeng (who is a clinical striker).

I think Son in Tottenham would fit Barça better than Griezmann

Judoman

That pace, positioning and finishing is all we need in Barça, because Messi, dembele and coutinho would just be creating chances for Aubamayeng (who is a clinical striker).

I think Son in Tottenham would fit Barça better than Griezmann

He is a level below Griezmann and i wonder if his price would be any lower, considering Spurs GM reputation.
Would love to have that guy in Barca though.

Kuchi

Another panic patch, with the same coach and player complacency it will get us nowhere.

We need a new coach and 2 or 3 hungry young players, not Griezz...

mia7007

Really surprised how people see Griezman like this, he is one of the best players in the world (top 10 at least), one of the best strikers in the world, technical, fast, finisher.
This guy was the only reason AM are still a successful team

Prodi

Tuchel on Antoine Griezmann: “He could play for any team in the world. However, he is unrealistic for us. In any case, we should start by concentrating on defensive reinforcements.”

Griezmann's lawyer will be in Catalonia from Saturday for three days opening the door to a possible transfer to Barcelona. [rtl]

cro-man

France is using fucking giroud instead of him and he didnt score once in wc. Everyone knows that grizemann needs a pure striker in front of him to play his best game. He is not a bad player but he is already 28 years old and he is not cheap. He will give us at best 1-2 years.

This could end pretty bad if he cant replace suarez. It means suarez will play and griezmann will be used as lw and we have dembele and coutinho who will fight for this place also if they stay.

I cant take it anymore to see suarez starting and not having a backup.

Givenchy

can't believe some fans are hating on Griezz yet would welcome Neymar back with open arms.. one stayed at his club, sure the la decision was cringeworthy but it was just that, cringe - Pique was also involved. while the other almost destroyed our summer transfer window so he could collect his 'loyalty' bonus..

really strange to see the amount of hate in the catalan media for Griezmann 'this behaviour is unacceptable' considering we bought Suarez after biting and his 'racist' incident in the PL

malvolio

the guy is a little stupid if you ask me. he did that idiotic documentary last year and now comes out with another video about him leaving. he could have done it quietly, it's not as if clubs don't know about his release clause if they want to trigger it.

attention seeking whore.

clemente

Seems like another poison to the team but fuck it, anything just so I don't have to watch anymore that burger disrespect every chance Messi creates for him.

krakdol

France is using fucking giroud instead of him and he didnt score once in wc. Everyone knows that grizemann needs a pure striker in front of him to play his best game. He is not a bad player but he is already 28 years old and he is not cheap. He will give us at best 1-2 years.

This could end pretty bad if he cant replace suarez. It means suarez will play and griezmann will be used as lw and we have dembele and coutinho who will fight for this place also if they stay.

I cant take it anymore to see suarez starting and not having a backup.

What ? Lol. He scored multiple times at the World Cup, he was the 2nd best goal scorer of the tournament with 4. He starts 100 % of the matches in NT. He's best used as a second striker so that's why he's used this way in NT. He's the most important player in France NT, he's the one building chances (along with Pogba on long passes).

He's 28, he has easily 5 more years on top since his game is based more on smarts, passes and finishing than on pure speed.

Last edited:

cro-man

What ? Lol. He scored multiple times at the World Cup, he was the 2nd best goal scorer of the tournament with 4. He starts 100 % of the matches in NT. He's best used as a second striker so that's why he's used this way in NT. He's the most important player in France NT, he's the one building chances (along with Pogba on long passes).

He's 28, he has easily 5 more years on top since his game is based more on smarts, passes and finishing than on pure speed.

I am talking about giroud not scoring once at the world cup. Thats right he can play his best game as a second striker or lw and we need a pure striker someone who can replace suarez.

wisconsincule

The fact his heat map while at Atleti pretty much mirrors Messi’s is pretty alarming. Yes he’s a great player but I hate trying to shoe horn players into positions. With our current situation and group of players I don’t see him being a massive upgrade at LW.

Home of Barca Fans