Antoine Griezmann

FCBfan22

He will probably just say if he'll stay with Atleti or leave. Nothing about Barca.

But if he says that he'll leave, we know what's coming in July...

behindbrowneyes

He'll stay then. Don't think he will say he is leaving after stating he will stay in Spain. IF he confirms that he is leaving Atlético everybody knows he is joining Barça. The only way this can happen is that Barça and Atlético already agreed terms outside the release clause like paying 115M or so.

Givenchy

I have this feeling hes leaving... not sure why. if he does announce that it will be 'I'm leaving Atleti, thats all i can say' wink wink obviously to Barca but cant make that officially known until July 1st

if he was staying he'd of signed a new contract with Atleti before the WC which would put their fans at ease, makes no sense to draw it out this long. the guy enjoys the attention no doubt but he has bridges to build with the Atleti fans

cro-man

Everyone knows his decision even this clown tebas:lol: What did him take so long to announce it? I mean i thought he is just waiting for his new contract to be signed but he is now having a press conference even before. He is just an attention whore...

xXKonan

I feel like Griezmann wanted some time to see what Atletico is doing in the transfer market than just him looking for attention tbh.

If Atletico can guarantee him good signings so they can challenge for the CL again he will stay and right now I have a feeling they probably did.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Atletico mouthpieces said he's told Atletico he's going to stay, but not before making it clear they have to sign some players to compete for major trophies.

Which obviously explain why they're trying to close the Lemar signing and want Sidibe too.

xXKonan

Sidibe? Yeah that's not really an RB that aspires confidence tbh.

Going by his showings with France, he will probably get dropped by Simeone at some point down the line. :lol:

BarçaBarça

Hate to be the one that breaks it to him.. But the only major trophy Atletico will win in the coming years is the Europa League trophy if they get knocked out of CL.
Can't even see them beat Real in the worth-nothing supercup. They will always choke in finals, new players won't change that. And I don't see them securing a league-title, when Real will press all the can to get it in the next 2-3 years, and us being a better league team than them overall.

If he comes here he is guaranteed trophies, in Atletico they are a happy coincidence, tbh.

cro-man

Atletico mouthpieces said he's told Atletico he's going to stay, but not before making it clear they have to sign some players to compete for major trophies.

Which obviously explain why they're trying to close the Lemar signing and want Sidibe too.

Interesting but how should that happen when he is already announcing tomorrow he is staying:lol:

JamDav1982

Hate to be the one that breaks it to him.. But the only major trophy Atletico will win in the coming years is the Europa League trophy if they get knocked out of CL.
Can't even see them beat Real in the worth-nothing supercup. They will always choke in finals, new players won't change that. And I don't see them securing a league-title, when Real will press all the can to get it in the next 2-3 years, and us being a better league team than them overall.

If he comes here he is guaranteed trophies, in Atletico they are a happy coincidence, tbh.

They havent choked in those finals v Real they lost by very fine margins.

Folk are obsessed by tagging just about any team Real beat as chokers.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Interesting but how should that happen when he is already announcing tomorrow he is staying:lol:

The way I worded it came out wrong. My bad.

Apparently he told Atletico before the season was over that they had to put together a competitive squad for him to stay which is what they've tried doing so far by being close to signing Thomas Lemar and linked with players such as Cavani and Sidibe.

So he probably waited to see if Atletico would do anything in the transfer market before committing to them now like [MENTION=19222]xXKonan[/MENTION] said

Home of Barca Fans