Antoine Griezmann

Givenchy

must admit, it would of made sense to announce hes staying straight after the Europa cup win. interesting how also Barca are the only club linked with him now.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is the exact same game Neymar played last year. When asked about his future he would evade the question or the media would be reporting that 'he hasn't decided yet'. And when the transfer happened they played it as a last minute decision to join PSG.

We all know that was BS and he had made his decision to join PSG along ways back.

If Griezmann wasn't coming he would have signed a new contract Atletico and committed to them after the end of the season and winning Europa trophy.

He'll run with the same narrative that 'I had to think long and hard about this and it was a very difficult decision that I didnt decide on until the last minute, but I will be leaving Atletico for FC Barcelona...'

Bank on it.

I don’t know, I think the circumstances are quite different. Neymar kept his lips sealed only to get the loyalty bonus, right? Griezmann is keeping his lips sealed because perhaps he really does not know what to do, perhaps he is really indecisive?

Neymar was leaving for a place where he would be the undoubted and indisputable No.1, where he is getting paid a lot more. Griezmann would be leaving for a place where he would go from the center of all attentions and limelight to being in Messi’s shadow, where he would be paid less, where he does not enjoy the kind of relationships he has with Simeone. Can he easily leave all of these behind? Perhaps it is indeed a tough decision for him and anyone.

Joan

I don’t know, I think the circumstances are quite different. Neymar kept his lips sealed only to get the loyalty bonus, right? Griezmann is keeping his lips sealed because perhaps he really does not know what to do, perhaps he is really indecisive?

Neymar was leaving for a place where he would be the undoubted and indisputable No.1, where he is getting paid a lot more. Griezmann would be leaving for a place where he would go from the center of all attentions and limelight to being in Messi’s shadow, where he would be paid less, where he does not enjoy the kind of relationships he has with Simeone. Can he easily leave all of these behind? Perhaps it is indeed a tough decision for him and anyone.

Agreed.

I know I'd be indecisive if I were him. This is probaby the greatest decidion in his career and I understand he needs time. No need to push it. Would be good for us to know it as soon as possible, but I won't be mad with Griezmann if he decides to stay.

JamDav1982

Predict he will stay and regret it and leave next summer to EPL.

Not quite an expert on this as much as I am on concussions and autism but going with my gut here.

cro-man

So the latest news indicates that he is staying hmm. Read an interview where he even said its tough to win the spanish league. We are trying it every year and hope we will win it again one day. Not sure if its a mistranslation because it was in german but would be wierd to say this if he is planning to leave. At the end of the interview he is saying he doesnt know where he will be after the wc.

Andrew M

This is the exact same game Neymar played last year. When asked about his future he would evade the question or the media would be reporting that 'he hasn't decided yet'. And when the transfer happened they played it as a last minute decision to join PSG.

We all know that was BS and he had made his decision to join PSG along ways back.

If Griezmann wasn't coming he would have signed a new contract Atletico and committed to them after the end of the season and winning Europa trophy.

He'll run with the same narrative that 'I had to think long and hard about this and it was a very difficult decision that I didnt decide on until the last minute, but I will be leaving Atletico for FC Barcelona...'

Bank on it.

What will you say if he doesn't come

Home of Barca Fans