Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is done.

This club cannot afford to hold his hands while he puts up performances like this. He was never super quick to begin with, but he had a burst and now that's gone. He was great because it kept it simple but now he keep doing shit you would expect Neymar to do except he is not Neymar. His shooting form which used to be great is now average at best.

The only reason he was subbed in is because this club gave him the #10 jersey and decided he is going to be Messi's successor as the *main man* or posterboy of this club, but he just isn't. The injuries have completely finished him.

It's just sad at this point.

malvolio

he was always a one trick pony. first time shots and that's it. we put all hopes on him and now he's also a cripple.

Injuries killed his career #fact

If the club smart enough we should fool some club to pay 50+ million for him which I don?t see it happening unfortunately

Messi983

I still believe in him. Give him more time. At this point I'm just happy to see him playing regularly and not having any setback. Can't just get back into form in a few months after not playing for almost two years.

Doesn't help him much that Xavi is misusing him either. Should be playing closer to Lewy.

He has never been a Number10 super-player.
Yes he is good at shooting, but opponents already figured out his play and know how to block him from easy shootings.
His reaction time, agility, speed, and physical qualities are also so average and far from the high-level.

Asylum15

Unfortunately IMO, he's finished here.
That injury has clearly destroyed any burst he had/change of direction.

He is very one-dimensional and while I was critical earlier in the year we didn't see him in the first XI more often, it's become blatently obvious why that is.

Home of Barca Fans