Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Windhook

I hope the kid gets over this bad run of injuries. Can only imagine what he'd be capable of under Xavi's system. Auba, Ferran, Dembele, Traore, even Depay show signs of improvement and confidence.

FinBarcelonafan

I hope the kid gets over this bad run of injuries. Can only imagine what he'd be capable of under Xavi's system. Auba, Ferran, Dembele, Traore, even Depay show signs of improvement and confidence.

Our offense would look very decent if you add Fati to it. Actually, probably too many good players to choose from.

Horatio

You're welcome
I have had IRL conversations with people regarding Ansu in comparison to other players. Some of those people don't think Ansu is that big of a talent. I am not sure what to think I just know he is incredibly clinical and don't remember many times he bottled chances. What are arguments against him making it except for that recurring injury? Is he slow?

FinBarcelonafan

He is not slow but he is not quick either. Maybe a bit small but he will grow into his frame, because if Dembele can so can Fati.

Just watch Fatis highlights from this season and it's pretty unbelievable. The kid has some instinct that almost no player has.

Vs Real he was even taking a bit of playmaker role. Who knows what he's capable.

Horatio

You're welcome
He is not slow but he is not quick either. Maybe a bit small but he will grow into his frame, because if Dembele can so can Fati.

Just watch Fatis highlights from this season and it's pretty unbelievable. The kid has some instinct that almost no player has.

Vs Real he was even taking a bit of playmaker role. Who knows what he's capable.

I think Fati has shown great mentality is intelligent and good understanding of game + him having great accuracy and never shooting the ball ridiculously wide.

I thought this was obvious. So I don't know why those people I talked to rate him so low.

FinBarcelonafan

I think Fati has shown great mentality is intelligent and good understanding of game + him having great accuracy and never shooting the ball ridiculously wide.

I thought this was obvious. So I don't know why those people I talked to rate him so low.

He isn't beast in a mold of Mbappe or Haaland. Those guys are physical beasts. Any donkey can see those attributes. Takes more talent to see someone with football talent. Hidden small things players do well.

Horatio

You're welcome
He isn't beast in a mold of Mbappe or Haaland. Those guys are physical beasts. Any donkey can see those attributes. Takes more talent to see someone with football talent. Hidden small things players do well.

No, I don't hold him in same regard as Mbappe or Haaland. But Ansu has looked very promising at times. Scoring both times coming off the bench after long time. Think he can overturn matches. I also think he has high floor like Frenkie. You will prolly never see him play an abysmal game.

FinBarcelonafan

No, I don't hold him in same regard as Mbappe or Haaland. But Ansu has looked very promising at times. Scoring both times coming off the bench after long time. Think he can overturn matches. I also think he has high floor like Frenkie. You will prolly never see him play an abysmal game.

It's a shame really. We don't even know what he is capable of because he played so few games. It's same with Dembele. I think he has better career without those injuries. Fati still has a chance if he can come back now and finally play..

malvolio

I've said this before, the only question mark for me about his game is his usefulness on the pitch when his first time shots don't go in. If the game doesn't go his way and finishing is not there, it seems he disappears.

But that's an impression made up from a small sample, at an early age for him. So I think he can be thought how to be useful when not having a good day in front of goal.

Windhook

Ansu has the raw talent of converting almost 70-80% of chances into a goal. It's a gift so few have in football it's beyond words. The problem is keeping him injury free at this point, once Barca manages to do that he'll be a great force for the club.

The only negative is his short stature that could be problematic as Xavi relies heavily on crosses nowadays on CF players. A rotation between Ansu-Ferran-Auba could solve the puzzle. All in all I'm just guessing here.

FinBarcelonafan

Ansu has the raw talent of converting almost 70-80% of chances into a goal. It's a gift so few have in football it's beyond words. The problem is keeping him injury free at this point, once Barca manages to do that he'll be a great force for the club.

The only negative is his short stature that could be problematic as Xavi relies heavily on crosses nowadays on CF players. A rotation between Ansu-Ferran-Auba could solve the puzzle. All in all I'm just guessing here.

He scored vs Madrid last minutes

https://youtu.be/Yb073Sce-XM

1:40

Not easy goal for sure

Home of Barca Fans