Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Andresito

Staff member
I'm telling you guys the talks have broken down

This is serious bros Mendes would never agree to a 5 year contract with a 1 billion release clause with low wages for Fati

And some media even saying it's up to 2027

It's bullshit folks

Stop trolling.

Announcement event tomorrow at 12:00 (15:30 in India), just like the one Pedri had.

FCMessi

even after 5 years of low wage, Fati will be only be 23.

then you have ambitious guys like Moriba.

Maybe Barca should go for 2 year or a short contract with high wages just in case his knee unexpectedly deteriorates.

Givenchy

He needs to keep it simple and score his clutch goals instead of fucking about with skills.. #10 going to his head a abit, kinda reminds me of when United gave Rashford the #10

iniestaGOAT

even after 5 years of low wage, Fati will be only be 23.

then you have ambitious guys like Moriba.

Maybe Barca should go for 2 year or a short contract with high wages just in case his knee unexpectedly deteriorates.

Ambitious guys like Moriba? Do you mean gold diggers like moriba?

feggydinho

He needs to keep it simple and score his clutch goals instead of fucking about with skills.. #10 going to his head a abit, kinda reminds me of when United gave Rashford the #10

I've always seen him as a smart player, with good positioning and finishing. Doesn't have the strength or speed to cover his ball when dribbling, time would tell on how he evolves but we better not put him on an outrageous salary.

malvolio

He is following up on how he played last season.

First time shots get in - he's in the game and plays well.

First time shots don't work - he goes AWOL

Givenchy

I've always seen him as a smart player, with good positioning and finishing. Doesn't have the strength or speed to cover his ball when dribbling, time would tell on how he evolves but we better not put him on an outrageous salary.

yeah same, clutch and smart player not a flashy trickster, there are many of those young players out there but Ansu stood out due to his maturity and goalscoring.

Home of Barca Fans