Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Btw here is the full quote of him saying it

"I don't know what is happening at Barcelona and everything is being leaked," Tusquets told Radio MARCA.

"It's worrying. No one from the management [committee] had access to Messi's contract."

We also had reports of Coutinho sufferng a setback several weeks ago and they turned out to be true and now Fati etc.

Messigician

Similar yet different to Umititi.

The damage if getting the call wrong here right now could be like Umtiti but I think it is a much different situation that Ansu is facing. When you compare the two and from my understanding of how things played out, when Umtiti got injured, he elected not to have surgery as recommended and went with a longer rehab process so he could be fit in time for the World Cup. And this lack of correction from the initial injury which a surgery could have prevented was a big factor in why Umtiti kept relapsing and his knee degenerated.

That pressure to beat the clock and play in the World Cup was a huge factor for Big Sam, as well as the fact that he was much older than Ansu is. Especially since Ansu is so young, his body can heal and recover stronger from something more intensive like a surgery than Big Sam could at that time of his career. So it is important to keep this in mind and not "catastrophize" the situation.

I am not a medical expert by any means so I am not going to pretend like I know what I am talking about when it comes to what decision needs to be made in terms of removing/keeping his meniscus, especially with limited half-truth that comes out on social media. I just want him back healthy and fully confident again, not 80% fit with him not trusting his body because that will hurt his development.

Its just sad that the injury came when it did, maybe if weren't in such a spiral when that happened, he wouldn't be in this situation.

Umtiti had his meniscus removed before he joined Barca and we weren't aware of it when we signed him.

He's been a ticking time bomb ever since. Just happened to go off after the world cup.

But secretly I have my doubts, I reckon he started to feel his knee give away around the Roma away game so he pushed hard for a contract extension or threatened to join United and us not being aware of his situation agreed.

He then opted for conservative treatment to hide the issue as long as possible when he knew he was done.

Clever bastard but in hindsight the club had no way of knowing.

Messigician

Btw here is the full quote of him saying it

"I don't know what is happening at Barcelona and everything is being leaked," Tusquets told Radio MARCA.

"It's worrying. No one from the management [committee] had access to Messi's contract."

We also had reports of Coutinho sufferng a setback several weeks ago and they turned out to be true and now Fati etc.

So there's a mole and no one knows who, could be Puig, surely it's a player with close ties to the management and the players as the new board is in and leaks still happening.

Getting Mourinho Vs Casillas vibes right now dawgs

Marshall D Teach

Similar yet different to Umititi.

The damage if getting the call wrong here right now could be like Umtiti but I think it is a much different situation that Ansu is facing. When you compare the two and from my understanding of how things played out, when Umtiti got injured, he elected not to have surgery as recommended and went with a longer rehab process so he could be fit in time for the World Cup. And this lack of correction from the initial injury which a surgery could have prevented was a big factor in why Umtiti kept relapsing and his knee degenerated.

That pressure to beat the clock and play in the World Cup was a huge factor for Big Sam, as well as the fact that he was much older than Ansu is. Especially since Ansu is so young, his body can heal and recover stronger from something more intensive like a surgery than Big Sam could at that time of his career. So it is important to keep this in mind and not "catastrophize" the situation.

I am not a medical expert by any means so I am not going to pretend like I know what I am talking about when it comes to what decision needs to be made in terms of removing/keeping his meniscus, especially with limited half-truth that comes out on social media. I just want him back healthy and fully confident again, not 80% fit with him not trusting his body because that will hurt his development.

Its just sad that the injury came when it did, maybe if weren't in such a spiral when that happened, he wouldn't be in this situation.

Didn't they continue to tell him to get surgery and he continue to refuse even after the world cup?

Thought I read somewhere that he was afraid of a surgery or something.

Porque

Could even just be someone close to a player, like an agent, friend or relative.

Or someone with the pull like Pique who could get away with it.

Joan

We all know who that is.

Btw., didn't Umtiti play in Russia with discomfort which worsened his injury? From what I've seen and heard, meniscus removal doesn't prevent you from having a career in football, but limits you in many ways.

Porque

The mole has to be Puig, explains why he’s not playing. Everything is starting to make sense.

tumblr_pwab52NytV1qh60cio1_540.gifv

Home of Barca Fans