Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

MagIX

"David Villa level" is extremely high expectations for any talents...
Some people here think like David Villa was a some average top player.
He is the greatest Spanish striker and one of the greatest attackers since 1990s as well.
We should be extremely thankful if Fati can even get close to the "David Villa level".

Yes for Villa as striker, pure striker, as he played for Valencia and nt.
With us, he never played as striker, he almost played as winger, in front
we had Messi as strker (false 9)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Another average game so far from him. The guy has just so much trouble dribbling past his man.

Btw just checked , the previous game against Ukraine where he folded that RB isn't playing this game.

Porque

Poor game so far. Adama is better but I really think Spain are also struggling from a lack of inventiveness and speed in the double pivot of Merino and Rodri. Both are poor at finding progressive passes.

Havesaks

Adama hess. and shoulders above him.

His lack of pace is so evident and his positioning also seems off but that may be to I don?t really get his role - Adama is Constant threat with us 1vs1 but Fati doesn?t have the means to create himself space or chances. He is just there running and having a pass new and then

Gnidrologist

lol this forum :lol:
I actually like the way this Spain plays. Seems fast and crisp movement of the ball is prerogative for Lucho and lineup with many young players helps it being done (thanks for no Busi). Bad with end product though, but it's mostly because of trying to tikitaka themselves to death like Spain has been doing for centuries. Fati just playing systemic role just like the recently mentioned Villa did just fine. Hadn't have a brilliant moment for now, but some of the reactions here is just :facepalm:.

Home of Barca Fans