Ángel Di María

zanela

I'm so pleased for him. Despite my argie allegiance, I couldn't get myself to enjoy his game when assisting ronaldo and co. I'm relishing his new found status at a club that can get his craft the coverage, and the audience that it deserves. Not a fan of the EPL, but it sure knows how to market its players, and ADM is better served there than in Ligue 1. So, whilst I'm no way a ManU fan, this move benefits him, and having Rojo at the same club helps the NT.

Now given his apparent quality, and importance to ManU's play, I foresee oppn teams looking to shut him down. It's possible someone attempts a 'chico' on him. :D

Unbiased United

I'm so pleased for him. Despite my argie allegiance, I couldn't get myself to enjoy his game when assisting ronaldo and co. I'm relishing his new found status at a club that can get his craft the coverage, and the audience that it deserves. Not a fan of the EPL, but it sure knows how to market its players, and ADM is better served there than in Ligue 1. So, whilst I'm no way a ManU fan, this move benefits him, and having Rojo at the same club helps the NT.

Now given his apparent quality, and importance to ManU's play, I foresee oppn teams looking to shut him down. It's possible someone attempts a 'chico' on him. :D

I've always liked Argentinian players. Whilst I'm massively generalising here, players from other south American nations usually have a lot of technical ability but are not always up for the hard work and physicality when it gets a bit rough in the PL. Argentine players are usually a bit loco (lol) and are always well up for a good battle. I already love Rojo to bits and obviously I'm delighted we have Di Maria, he's going to be huge for us.

Martindn

He plays for us :blush:

Bx47NRhCYAEYJTr.jpg:large

Morten

Hope he does quite well individually, but i dont like United one bit, so i certainly hope his contributions leads to anything.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Lol man Utd's defense is invisible. Di Maria is playing well but Man U is dropping too many points. I really wonder if they'll take top 4.

They had a somewhat similar start during the 07/08 season.

I think van Gaal knows what he has to sort out. With that said, I think that he will regret they didn't sign a CB with leadership qualities.

Martindn

They had a somewhat similar start during the 07/08 season.

I think van Gaal knows what he has to sort out. With that said, I think that he will regret they didn't sign a CB with leadership qualities.

Im getting a feeling somehow we let one go last year...having Vidic now would sort us right out. Who is available though with those qualities? The mighty Barcelona had to resort to Vermaelen.

We are still only a point behind liverpool, albeit with way easier fixtures and it has been a really poor start. There is still signs of improvement though and you could rarely say that under Moyes, was very dominant in the game until that penalty.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Im getting a feeling somehow we let one go last year...having Vidic now would sort us right out. Who is available though with those qualities? The mighty Barcelona had to resort to Vermaelen.

We are still only a point behind liverpool, albeit with way easier fixtures and it has been a really poor start. There is still signs of improvement though and you could rarely say that under Moyes, was very dominant in the game until that penalty.

But I thought you guys were happy that we took Vermaelen away from you :lol:

Doesn't look that good in hindsight I guess :p

zanela

But I thought you guys were happy that we took Vermaelen away from you :lol:

Doesn't look that good in hindsight I guess :p

Perma-crock Vermaelame would be of li'l help. Just another addition to their list of injured players. What they need is a dependable mainstay in defense. If their backline continues to falter, they should just bring back Vidić in Jan. lol

Home of Barca Fans