Ángel Di María

Joan

Yeah, but that still doesn't keep criminals away from breaking into their homes. There are probably still a lot of expensive things lying around the house.

I thought it was odd they kept many valuable items in their home, rather than the bank safes. Especially since they're popular victims.

But I might be trash talking, don't know what was stolen. Might not be a lot.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
I don’t know for Di Maria’s case, but most robberies nowadays are inside jobs. I believe you have to be super selective on who you bring into your home. If the robbers already knew where the safe was at then they’re probably someone they know.

HanDW

By far the most consistent of the front 3 of PSG when it comes to big stage performance, as he already showed last year in the final when he carried the team while the other 2 ghosted.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

By far the most consistent of the front 3 of PSG when it comes to big stage performance, as he already showed last year in the final when he carried the team while the other 2 ghosted.

Agree, di maria is the best of them in big matches most of the time and still he is the one who gets subbed first lol

El Gato

Villarato!
Can we get him in the legends section early? He's like twice the player the other left-footed scrub is at this point

Home of Barca Fans