Angel Di Maria

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Unless the player is Dani Alves. He can and will say anything that comes to his mind. And we all love him for that :alveshat:

Silas

Angel Di Maria : "My Crosses and Passing level was too good for the players I was aiming for in England, here in France I knew someone is waiting to meet my deliveries and this brings a new spark in my play."

Shots fired. :lvg:

Alik

Angel Di Maria : "My Crosses and Passing level was too good for the players I was aiming for in England, here in France I knew someone is waiting to meet my deliveries and this brings a new spark in my play."

I think it has more to with the level United vs the Premier League and the level of PSG vs Ligue 1.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Di Maria's level himself was hardly high when he was at Man Utd so he really shouldn't talk tbh.

El Flaco

Shots fired. :lvg:

Where did you read that?

Seems to be a fake quote...

xavisionary

GlitteringSparseAnkolewatusi.gif

:worthy:

Galning

you'd have to be pretty dense to say something like that. I don't quite believe it either

Di Maria isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I remember he got pranked by David Luiz when they were still playing for Benfica and Di Maria was a bit of a tool in the video. Not that it says a lot about somebody's personality but it's something.

BenRobbins

He also said something about Rooney being as good as Messi when he was at United so i would never take what he says serioulsy :lol::lol:

Just a bit of brown nosing going on.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Great assist to Cavani. He also had a sick through ball in the 1st half when he passed to Lucas. I summon [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION]. The first pass was in the 17th minute.

El Flaco

Great assist to Cavani. He also had a sick through ball in the 1st half when he passed to Lucas. I summon [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION]. The first pass was in the 17th minute.

Di María's through ball to Lucas

[gfy]EasyBrownBooby[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]BackFoolhardyBobwhite[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans