Andres Iniesta

Total-Football

That's because you're insisting on this "foresee the future" on the rule. And the rule itself has a failsafe for that, the ref can go back if he thinks the advantage wasn't fulfilled. Up to the ref's way of seeing things too. That's pretty clear, and you keep denying it. I've seen refs give fks after a shot that went wide, were blocked or skied. Especially because those tend to happen pretty fast.

i don't disbelieve you .. but i don't ever remember anything like that .. i mean after a foul , a player gets the ball and shoot ( important : just like iniesta without being pressed closely) , the ball goes wide , the ref goes back and gives foul ? i don't think so .. never happened .. like i have said with need video Data .. i'll do my best to look for cases like this.

F

Flavia

i don't disbelieve you .. but i don't ever remember anything like that .. i mean after a foul , a player gets the ball and shoot ( important : just like iniesta without being pressed closely) , the ball goes wide , the ref goes back and gives foul ? i don't think so .. never happened .. like i have said with need video Data .. i'll do my best to look for cases like this.
Again:

c3DXYyA.jpg

See there, "several seconds". The ref does not have to choose in a split second. He can go back on his decision. It's in the law of the game.

Total-Football

again [MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION] .. i hate to do this to you :lol: .. but shooting without being immediately closed down is " full developed advantage " .. doesn't have to be a goal .. receiving the ball , being closed down immediately and shooting awkwardly as a direct result to that immediate pressing .. then yes .. that's " undeveloped advantage " .. yes , take it back to the freekick ..

F

Flavia

again @Flavia .. i hate to do this to you :lol: .. but shooting without being immediately closed down is " full developed advantage " .. doesn't have to be a goal .. receiving the ball , being closed down immediately and shooting awkwardly as a direct result to that immediate pressing .. then yes .. that's " undeveloped advantage " .. yes , take it back to the freekick ..
You're missing the point, again. Ref's have to wait and see if an advantage will happen. They do not have to choose as you're saying. And from there, it's up to them if they think the advantage happened or not. And again, there's nothing in the law stating what an advantage is. Your interpretation of it might be different from many refs.

The ref didn't wait to see what would happen, and he should have. Barça had a clear advantage, and were penalized by that call ahead of time. It's pretty simple, really.

Total-Football

:lol: .. alright , let's both focus on advantages starting from today .. i think now that we had this convo we will pay even more attention to it . i'm not coming to this subject until i had some solid proof ( preferably a video ) .. i wanted to sleep at 3 am .. now it's 6 28 am :lol: .. intersting stuff .

Ekul

Just finished his new book, for anyone wondering it's a great read. One fantastic chapter towards the end were all of his teammates talk about him.

barcanuck

384FC1E200000578-3787715-image-m-44_1473797460444.jpg

Only one goal last year (in the classico) and one already this year let's hope the Don can get back to having 10+ goals a year!

F

Flavia

Only one goal last year (in the classico) and one already this year let's hope the Don can get back to having 10+ goals a year!

He never scored 10 goals in one season. His record for Barça is 9 goals, in 06-07 and 10-11.

Home of Barca Fans