André Gomes

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
How long is his contract with us?

Hope he does very well there and we won't have to see out his contract!

Adversus

I had no idea he speaks english

[tw]1027813692124082181[/tw]

btw he got the #8, so I assume he'll be a starter
I suspect he will be first name on the teamsheet and our best player when he's fit.

Had he not got injured I doubt we would have had a chance in signing him and he would have probably gone to arsenal or Utd.

Perfect player for what Silva wants in that position.

Last edited:

Joan

I suspect he will be first name on the teamsheet and our best player when he's fit.

Had he not got injured I doubt we would have had a chance in signing him and he would have probably went to arsenal or Utd.

Ah? It's a little knock, nothing special.

We had hard time getting rid of him, hope he'll be good for Everton.

Vilarrubi

Had he not got injured I doubt we would have had a chance in signing him and he would have probably went to arsenal or Utd.

Everton fan?

Your look to have a solid squad this season.

Fantasy football question - now Mina has signed who will be your starting CBs.. Jagielka is captain but you also have Mina and Keane

Adversus

Everton fan?

Your look to have a solid squad this season.

Fantasy football question - now Mina has signed who will be your starting CBs.. Jagielka is captain but you also have Mina and Keane

Hopefully Mina and Zouma. Keane has been dreadful since the day we signed him and Jags is finished.

But yeah. I'm hopeful going into the new season. Richarlison has been brilliant in preseason and so far looks worth every penny. Massive change from last year - the club are finally showing the ambition Moshiri promised.

Adversus

Ah? It's a little knock, nothing special.

We had hard time getting rid of him, hope he'll be good for Everton.

I think it was more the price you wanted for him and that's because while it may not have worked for Barca he's a good player.

It's not easy coming in when you are replacing a legend like Iniesta especially being a very different type of player.

clemente

Not even once I believed him making it here but I can see him turning it up on Everton now that he has nothing to prove.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Not even once I believed him making it here but I can see him turning it up on Everton now that he has nothing to prove.

He has everything to prove. If he can't play well even at Everton, his status as a NT level player is finished. Will spend his career in other mediocre midtable clubs if he doesn't.

Joan

Went to check Everton's facebook page. Andre Gomes out there liking their every post and thanking the lads in the comments.

Home of Barca Fans