André Gomes

Stric

Great pre-assist to Messi, opened up the game. But other than that, fairly quiet.

Also, I fear that Lucho might be using him/Rakitić and Denis the wrong way around, like Kovač did with Modrić and Rakitić.

FC B

He did. And now just had a superb through ball for digne, who assisted Messi.

He showed very little but what a pass for Digne...

I hope he'll start playing better and better and ofc that he is given enough chances to do so..

JamDav1982

He showed very little but what a pass for Digne...

I hope he'll start playing better and better and ofc that he is given enough chances to do so..

Totally disagree.

Thought he looked really confident and used ball well.

Very strong full debut as they go.

serghei

I am impressed with 2 things.

1) He asks the ball, not the kind of player who just hides and passes it to get rid of it, or plays it safe so he won't screw up. For a first game I expected a quiet performance, but he did actually got himself involved in triangles.

2) He doesn't look fast, but he thinks ahead, excellent vision imo. Some of the things he did tonight, are the things Busi usually does when we are in possession. He received some not so great passes tonight at times, and almost always found a passing solution. His turnovers were silly mistakes, that will be corrected with time and experience. But the fact that he didn't lose the ball when he had reasons to, and instead lost it because of his own technical errors is important.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Totally disagree.

Thought he looked really confident and used ball well.

Very strong full debut as they go.

I mostly agree, I wouldn't say really confident, but confident enough and strong debut instead of very strong debut...

He had some nice and clever passes, but misplaced a handful of other, but overall I think he shows promise...

xXKonan

I think DonAK said it perfectly. He's a Rough Diamond.

He's a player who will show a lot of quality but at the same time he will look rough and sloppy in some aspects of his game. once he fully gels with the Squad in training and gets comfortable on the field in our systems his rough edges will begin to be refined and smoothed out and he will really show us what he's truly capable of.

I said it last page, Him and Denis will be fun to watch as the evolve during the course of the season and beyond.

Home of Barca Fans