André Gomes

FinBarcelonafan

If only these random clips of him doing something good and cutting away all the massive amounts of shit was all we needed to win games.

I agree. This clip doesn't really show his terrible finishing. He had so many chances last season, but he kept missing. He needs to be better finisher to work with this team (like Rakitic). His passing is quite shit as well, especially for Barcelona. He can't make any breaktrough pass. He also lacks aggression and looks weak with the ball. This video actually made him look like he is quite strong on ball and good protecting the ball, but that's not true at all. He is weak.

His lack of creativity is killing Barcelona's midfield most of the time.

But yes, well made video, because it certainly makes him look much better than what he is. I would send this video to ManU and hope they bite for 40 mil€ offer!

xXKonan

img_rbravo_20170707-003344_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_md07.jpg

Small tidbit.

We turned down a 35 Million offer for Roberto and a 45 Million offer for Gomes.

God Serena

Turned down 45 million what the actual fuck. We could sign a RB with that money and it wouldn't hurt our transfer budget!

Devils

Bullshit.

No one in their right mind would pay 45 million for the Portuguese lamp-post. Has to be made up garbage.

Neeraj

Nobody would increase this losers' valuation after last season. There is no way any of this is true. It's possible some minor team offered to take him for 10-15m, but nothing beyond that surely. It's common knowledge that 99% of everything in the news about behind the scenes football are actually garbage (former news honchos have even admitted the same), so let's treat it as it is. Garbage.

But I understand why there is a necessity to blame the board; because in the 1% chance that it's true, we've got the only management moronic/corrupt enough to actually turn an offer like that down.

GetIn

All the Gomes sympathizers should be ashamed, he just doesn't have what it takes to be a Barca midfielder, he will flop badly again next year and we'll be lucky if we can get 10m. Valverde is a delusional nut for thinking he can fix him, he can't teach him how to pass the ball forward FFS. I know managers like to think they have the solution for all of the world's problems but Gomes is a lost cause. It's not like he's flopping for us because of our system or anything, because he was just as bad for his NT.

Ter Stegen would be a better mid than this guy.

Home of Barca Fans