Alexis Sanchez

fcbdna

Banned
One on one with the keeper. . . Chose not to shoot!
Should have volleyed the chip pass from Xavi, trapped it instead!

Bar those two occasions, I'd say he had an impressive game. . . . This coming from me.

CatalinR10

That moment created by him for the penalty were out of this world . First that difficult stop of the ball and then his sexy dribblings. Sadly after that he's lost a lot of balls and should have shot the ball inseat of passing it to Iniesta. Also he's missed that big chance from Messi's pass.

aaron101

He always try to be fancy when scoring goals and always looking for a perfect goal instead of just taking his chances in front of a keeper. Always frustrating to watch even when playing good.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
doc142241530_286456944

footyfan

Calma, calma
The first touch & dribbling for the penalty were insane.

The dribble was amazing but the first touch is overrated. Don't get me wrong, it's very good, but even at amateur level it's done all the time. I'm much more impressed by good first touches that are made on the run, or ones where the legs have to be extended.

Not hating on Alexis but I find that type of touch to always be overrated by fans.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
He always try to be fancy when scoring goals and always looking for a perfect goal instead of just taking his chances in front of a keeper. Always frustrating to watch even when playing good.

I dont believe he's trying too hard to score beautiful goals, sometimes he doesnt score because he's trying to be smarter than defenders which ends up losing him the chance. Overall he's been a preditor infront of goal as of late and many of his goals were poacher goals.

Wonderful asset to what is a dominating Leo besides him!

L

linetty

The dribbling was very good but still Neymar did more in 10 minutes than he did in 80.

MagIX

Weirdest player ever. The things he does on the pitch vary from immitating Messi to immitating Heskey within 5 minutes.

Same feeling.
Great defensive work, nothing to say,.....but in front, i dont know, i keep hoping he will finally make the final step to be considered irreplaceable.

Home of Barca Fans