Alex Collado

ajnotkeith

Starting to think you expect 20 players to receive 90 minutes of playing time in a game.

I never said I expected him to get 90 minutes lol, I pointed out there's no chance he's staying this season as he is even behind Manaj in the pecking order. What do you disagree with? Is my conclusion wrong?

Horatio

You're welcome
I never said I expected him to get 90 minutes lol, I pointed out there's no chance he's staying this season as he is even behind Manaj in the pecking order. What do you disagree with? Is my conclusion wrong?

Before it was as you were under the impression he didn't get any playing time. He has gotten minutes in 3 games now.

ajnotkeith

Before it was as you were under the impression he didn't get any playing time. He has gotten minutes in 3 games now.

Yes, he has gotten minutes, but behind every single player of B & Demir by quite some margin, and I mentioned Manaj because he does not appear to be taken into account by Koeman and is still getting more minutes than Collado. I was never the biggest fan of Collado in B but I'd have liked to see him get proper minutes against one of the better teams(not 30 minutes against Girona or 45 against nastic)/get a start to at least have decent time to prove himself. Gavi and Nico started 2 games in a row. Training's all well and good, maybe Koeman is such a coach who can tell just off training, I believe you need to see players start matches too before you can judge them.

Messi983

#32 - registered as Barca B player but will play for the first team.

E8rIQmRXMAMdvsn

ajnotkeith

Left out of the game with Real Sociedad. It's clear, along with him getting #32, that he will struggle hugely for minutes especially if Coutinho comes back, with Fati Dembele and Aguero around the corner also. It's best for him to go out on loan and make a case for his return in the first team when he comes back...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He should go to Belgium. Play well there and earn a transfer to a bigger club.

This is just silly.

xXKonan

He caught Riquitis.

But at least Riqui makes match squads and will play every now even if it isn't much. There's no hope for Collado here even if Messi left because Demir is easily the superior talent.

ajnotkeith

I mean he can stick around but he'll barely play a odd Copa game. Riqui is slowly working his way into Koeman's plans and showing he has something to offer.

xXKonan

Koeman: "10 days ago Collado was about to go to Belgium and now I prefer to have Demir ahead."

Josep Capdevilla is going to rage about that quote.

ajnotkeith

Koeman HATES him. Wow. To name drop a player like that and embarrass them is crazy, lol. I understand he likes Demir more but publicly saying he rates a new 18 year old over Collado must be pretty hurtful.

When Koeman has this agenda he isn't changing it unless you do something crazy. Collado needs to leave for his own good and prove Barca wrong.

JamDav1982

Dont talk shit. He was asked a question about Collado not being in squad and gave honest and obvious answer that Demir is ahead of him.

ajnotkeith

Dont talk shit. He was asked a question about Collado not being in squad and gave honest and obvious answer that Demir is ahead of him.

Maybe you could try and put yourself into Collado's shoes? He's been at the club since he was a kid and has played 3 full good seasons in the B team to be told he's behind a 18 year old kid who just came and played in a couple friendlies. There are less abrasive ways to manage players

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans