Aleix Vidal

God Serena

He was "spectacular" and because of that he is dropped from the squad for Osasuna. Lucho is a real dick. You either do not say that or if you do than you better mean it. This was completelly unnecessary.

I also don't like Vidal and he is definitely not RB solution for Barca but than be a man and say to the guy you do not count on him. This "spectacular" shit was totally out of place.

I honestly feel sorry for Vidal.

He was spectacular, but let's be real here, that game amounted to little more than a friendly scrim. You don't get rewarded for playing well in these games. The team needs to win and that is a lot harder with Vidal in the squad, there's no way around that. There are other players on the team who deserve similar treatment, honestly.

Raketa10

He was spectacular, but let's be real here, that game amounted to little more than a friendly scrim. You don't get rewarded for playing well in these games. The team needs to win and that is a lot harder with Vidal in the squad, there's no way around that. There are other players on the team who deserve similar treatment, honestly.

No one deserves to be lied directly in face. But that's just my opinion.

Off course he wasn't spectacular, this game was like friendly one. He didn't even need to defend once. My point is that Lucho shouldn't have said that in first place. He has to be honest with players they are not stupid.

In this way you only encourage a player to stay, and you give him false hope when you actually don't count on him at all.

He has to go in January it's best for him and for Barca. I also think that he can actually be a good RW for some other club in La Liga.

Last edited:

Potroh

No one deserves to be lied directly in face. But that's just my opinion.
He has to go in January it's best for him and for Barca. I also think that he can actually be a good RW for some other club in La Liga.

I agree and just as I mentioned in another thread, it's an unfair and an archly bad psychological game played by the coach...

Ahmedd

And this is exactly why this is so unfair.

God Serena

Cry me a river, people. I know we're in full hate Lucho mode but there's nothing wrong with praising a player's performance if they performed well, even if it is somewhat irrelevant to their status on the team.

FC B

Sport claims Galatasaray is aiming for Vidal signature in January after being close to finalising a move for Lukas Podolski to Chinese side Guangzhou Evergrande, that would be awesome if true!

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Sport claims Galatasaray is aiming for Vidal signature in January after being close to finalising a move for Lukas Podolski to Chinese side Guangzhou Evergrande, that would be awesome if true!
Can Gala take their countryman Turan while they're at it? :p

Messi983

Why would anyone want to go to Turkey in their current situation? I think our best chance is that Zubi will do us a favour and Marseille will buy him. But I think it's more likely he'll leave on loan with a buy option. Or only on loan so he can recuperate some of his value playing regularly in other club and then we'll sell him in summer. Of course we should first sign Srna or someone else before we let Vidal go.

gregorrin10

Sport is reporting that Monchi is very keen to bring Vidal back to Sevilla on loan, with an option to buy, but they have to get rid of someone before, now that they've added Lenglet and Jovetič to their team to make it a full first team squad. Rumour has it though that Sirigu is on the verge of joining Nice, so if that happens, we could see Vidal leaving as well. If this happens, i could see our board go into panic mode until the end of January and eventually maybe even budging to Srna's demands about not cutting his current wage down in half to come here, which would be a disaster.

To think we let go a 33-year old, and still one of the best in his position at the time - Dani Alves, and here we are half a year later, now chasing a 34-year old Srna, is beyond laughable and speaks volumes about this Board.

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

Left out of the squad again. He should really leave, or this season he won't play even 10 games in total.

God Serena

I really don't think he'd be doing a worse than job than Sergi Roberto right now. deserves more chances

The ONLY reason you can say this is because you don't remember just how bad this guy is.

His offense is good I guess but defensively he's probably worse than Douglas.

LeeRomeno

The ONLY reason you can say this is because you don't remember just how bad this guy is.

His offense is good I guess but defensively he's probably worse than Douglas.

He has played a whopping 1 game this season, all together 10 games for his entire career for the club. Out of those 7 times as a starter. Also those games have not been all horror shows, some sure have, but not all. It is incredible how his skills are judged on almost no evidence. Reason he has had almost no gametime is not because he is another Douglas (and he is actually proving to be not as horrible at a smaller club as well), but because he lost Luchos trust due to training incidents and thats it.

Home of Barca Fans