Nasser better watch his mouth.

We got killers holdin down the block.

fmb9k.jpg

We'll send in the goons if we have to.

Givenchy

How is he an idiot?
Imagine if you were in his shoes, and your only options are:
1. not sign a contract and be free in a summer of 2019
2. sign a contract and you are in a prison for another 5 years. Whatever they say or promise to you, you will not be allowed to leave.
There is a chance that they will put you on stands for 2-3-4 years, if needed. Psg can do everything...

If he signs a new contract, he will never be able to leave (if he'll want to leave one day).

have you been living under a rock BBZ?

how is he not an idiot? didn't get picked for France squad.. throws a tantrum making it unlikely he'll ever play for them again... clever right?

for his own benefit, he didn't need to tell PSG mid fucking season 'i won't sign any contract extension', hes now going to be sat in the stands, will probably join Barca next summer unfit and rusty due to lack of football. could end up an Arda situation

the best thing for him would of been to stfu, play when he gets the chance and then leave in the summer. i get the feeling PSG are taking this harsh stance because the guy is problematic and they are right to not play him.

don't want this guy anywhere near Barca. not good enough skill wise or character wise

wisconsincule

This surely means he’s coming here? I will not pass judgement until I see him play some matches. Hope he succeeds but if it means missing out on FDJ I’m going to be bummed.

cro-man

They will do everything in their power to make him stay and sign the contract. Those fuckers are poison to the football world. They cant take that someone is taking their beloved toy and that for free:lol: Big respect for him if he can free himself from this slave holding club.

Devils

The whole thing is hilarious. My favourite part is PSG's sporting director admitting they've been getting finessed for months by this guy.

Last edited:

Porque

PSG going all out to buy Barcelona players because we got Rabiot sounds speculative to me. We know that Khelifi spits his dummy and is far from running his club with Islamic principles but this seems a bit of a stretch.

We may very well see bidding up on players we want in the transfer market more often though from them. But this is something that already happens with Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans