Adrien Rabiot

KingLeo10

Irrelevant nonsense.

I should put you on ignore. Because even for humor, you're reaching Trumpian levels of self-affirmation, falsification, selective denial, and cherrypicking. We'll never see you in the Arthur thread unless he's dropped, and we'll never see you in the Valverde thread criticizing him for even a single thing (such as playing Rakitic in a copa del rey versus 3rd division scrubs).

BBZ8800

I should put you on ignore. Because even for humor, you're reaching Trumpian levels of self-affirmation, falsification, selective denial, and cherrypicking. We'll never see you in the Arthur thread unless he's dropped, and we'll never see you in the Valverde thread criticizing him for even a single thing (such as playing Rakitic in a copa del rey versus 3rd division scrubs).

Ev is making mistakes.
Playing Raki was quite dumb.

Arthur is better than I expected.
Still, not as good as people are claiming that he is.
We'll see how he'll develop.

Put me on ignore, that still won't turn two midfielders with 170cm as a CL winning duo after 2020', especially without Messi in a team to cover for their flaws.

Btw. Isn't your guy Frenkie playing alongside 2 workhorses in an NT team, and not with 2 similar, lighter players?
What a surprise...

Last edited:

El Flaco

[tw]1071111355166531585[/tw]

Deschamps on a possible return for Rabiot to the NT

"I might go viral but I don't care. I am asked this question very regularly. I won’t close the door [for a return of Adrien Rabiot in the NT], but it seems that when I am asked this, you’re talking to me about a player who was very good with the French national team. If this is the case, then take a look at his 5 games he had with us. I won’t take away from the qualities of Adrien Rabiot, what he can do at PSG even if it is complicated for him on the pitch and off the pitch, although that last part is not my concern, it is between himself and his manager at PSG. But we’re not talking about a player who’s had high levels of performance while he was with us. The NT survived, and I called on to other players who met my expectations. Lately, I called up Tanguy Ndombele, there is competition."

"I am not fixated nor is this a punishment for the sake of punishing. I don’t want to aggravate the situation, but you cannot minimize the decision he took [in regard to turning down a call up to the NT reserves prior to the WC]. We’re talking about the French national team. What that kit represents to us, and the decision he made, voila… He didn’t do any harm, there will always be worse things… But regarding the message I have been trying to pass to my players since I became manager in 2012, I always considered having this kind of attitude is a no. No it’s not a sanction. I was forced to accept his decision. It has consequences for him, for the group as well. But there are other players. A competition. Players before and after the world cup have shown up.”

Asked if they have spoken since:

“No. I tried to make sure we had a communication before his decision but it not was possible. Hasn’t happened since. The national team belongs to no one, it is not Adrien Rabiot’s, it’s not Blaise Matuidi’s, not Hugo Lloris’, it’s the group’s. And the group belongs always prevails over individuals.”

Givenchy

just shows how shit his attitude is.. for most players being in with a chance for the squad is an honour and something to build on but not for Mr entitled

Gnidrologist

No, no.
With Rakitic or Rabiot, you have SOME chances to win a CL.
With Arthur-Puig type of players MIXED TOGETHER, your chances are dropping to zero
Helooo McFly, that's why it was so crucial to get someone like De Jong. Oh well, let's hope we can score that Dombele bloke.

With Rabiot winning CL?
tenor.gif

xXKonan

So to sum it up.

Deschamps hated his attitude and he has called up players who performed better in the same role and met his expectations while Rabiot didn't. He was vindicated as France seemed fine without having to call him up as the players he found not only performed better but also didn't have poor attitudes.

Says something that Deschamps is willing to give Dembele a chance at redeeming himself but when it comes to Rabiot? Nah, fuck that guy I have better options to pick from. :lol:

Givenchy

I want to believe this is a smokescreen and im gonna believe that until i see the fucker in blaugrana colours

Raketa10

Rabiot thread is becoming quite amusing these days. :lol:

I prefer FDJ over Rabiot but let's be honest Rabiot is a good player and some of you are describing him like we are talking about Gumbau FFS. If he was THAT bad PSG would have given up on him long time ago. I wonder if we could ask PSG board would they prefer to keep Rabiot or sign FDJ what would they answer?

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Page 73 it is then. Half way into the next season let's quote gasgas and BBZ and let's see what they will have to say.

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">With the president’s latest proposal, Rabiot would earn around €12m a season. In France, despite the disagreements with coach Thomas Tuchel, they do not longer rule out that Rabiot might end up renewing with PSG. [l’equipe via md]</p>— Barça Centre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1071342179275153408?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 8, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There is hope for those who dont want him:lol:

BBZ8800

Page 73 it is then. Half way into the next season let's quote gasgas and BBZ and let's see what they will have to say.

Np.

Do the same with De Light, De Jong, Ndombele, Alena, Puig.

Let's follow a short tern impact and development of all of them in the next 1-2-3 years.

I would put a lot of money that 1 one of De Jong/De Light will be benched in the new club and quite a disappointment, at least in early years.

Last edited:

jamrock

Np.

Do the same with De Light, De Jong, Ndombele, Alena, Puig.

Let's follow a short tern impact and development of all of them in the next 1-2-3 years.

I would put a lot of money that 1 one of De Jong/De Light will be benched in the new club and quite a disappointment, at least in early years.

At least in the early years, is a good way to cover your ass lol

Home of Barca Fans