Adriano Correia Claro

Cule4life

The Culest
Barcaforum

Adriano injured- OMG glassiano!! Sell Sell Sell!!
Adriano scores a cracker or performs well- Awesome and versatile player. GOATiano!!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Barcaforum

Adriano injured- OMG glassiano!! Sell Sell Sell!!
Adriano scores a cracker or performs well- Awesome and versatile player. GOATiano!!

Hahaha, pretty much...

The truth is that he has been more than adequate during Alba's injury and he has managed to stay relatively healthy during that time, so that's a bonus... I can't really find a reason to complain about him, only praise comes to mind when I think of him...

CatalinR10

Official: Adriano has recovered from his ankle injury and got the medical green light #fcblive

Glassiano is back , but for how long ?

:pep:

kostasgtc

Hahaha, pretty much...

The truth is that he has been more than adequate during Alba's injury and he has managed to stay relatively healthy during that time, so that's a bonus... I can't really find a reason to complain about him, only praise comes to mind when I think of him...
+1

F

Flavia

To make things better, he's suspended with his fifth yellow, for the next lliga game, against Villarreal :angry:

Hopefully Alba is back by then.

abual3bed1

Alba should be in training this week, so he must be ready by the time to face Villarreal. But worst case scenario, Alves will be back by then.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To make things better, he's suspended with his fifth yellow, for the next lliga game, against Villarreal :angry:

Hopefully Alba is back by then.

Neymar and Busquets with 4 yellow each need to be careful as well....

Djab

We have no depth IMO, and will have a tough time if the injured players don't overcome their injuries. Really a reason for concern.
With Adriano being out who can play instead of him? Puyol? :banghead:

Home of Barca Fans