Adama Traore

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Bayern already declined, during the Ancelotti and Kovac era. The thing that minimises the effects of their decline is that they literally have no one to compete with in Germany, and that once they get a world class coach and a few good signings for a season they easily bounce back and they're one of the best in Europe again.

I agree that in germany its easy to win things but under ancelotti they lost against real madrid which was the strongest Real since a long time (beside 13 14) and against Liverpool under Kovac in 2019, so both times against the cl winners of that year.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Contrary to what many people believe, Bayern has their fair shares of transfer fumbles, blunders and failures but they are much more prudent and their financial situation is great for sure. That said, I think they will relatively decline in the future both within Germany and across Europe, as I think their grip on German talents will loosen a bit with more German players finding other options within Germany and abroad perhaps, and they too will have to compete against the state-owned clubs.

:O let's hope they won't get haaland then there is a chance they will decline but difficult to imagine for me

Messi983

FKH5Sr_WYAsYFD4

topt

It is a new reality that we will have to adjust to, rebuild, with large debt and not much at our disposal. Perfect storm. It will take some time for us to get back on our feet.

But no schadenfreude please, even with your well-managed finances and monopoly over German talents, you guys might one day find out rebuild and transition isn't that easy. You too will have to shell out the best offers to compete.

Barca with Real has a duopoly and great pulling power in south american market so i dont undertstand this moves. Real is really milking that market while Barca is buying guys like Adama; why buy Ferran for 60M and not Alvarez for 18; its just bad money management; it looks to me like they want to spend that half billion GS loan as quickly as possible.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:O let's hope they won't get haaland then there is a chance they will decline but difficult to imagine for me

Unless Haaland is hell bent on joining Bayern (I don't think so but you never know, I suppose), I see Bayern getting priced out quickly in the race to sign him. They do have great disciplines when it comes to maintaining their wage structure (something we are doing better these days under Alemany).

Messigician

Adama Traor? stats in the Premier League since his arrival to England:

- Dribbles Completed: 645.
- Goals: 8.

? @WhoScored

Statistically one of the best dribblers of all time

MTL_Barca

Adama Traor? stats in the Premier League since his arrival to England:

- Dribbles Completed: 645.
- Goals: 8.

? @WhoScored

Statistically one of the best dribblers of all time

Maybe he should just try to dribble all the way into the goal because he sure as hell can't score or pass

Valdario

at least he won't be useless like dembele because he's fit (unless he catches an injury disease with us like dembele did)

Sterlingfan2000

So we replaced a dumb player with a even dumber player:lol:

Adama Traore: Barcelona saying a lot (even down to presentation on Monday!), Wolves less. Lots of nuance involved, both can't sell the same deal & look good. Suggestion is end transfer is largely agreed but financial situation means Barca can't say 'obligation' right now. Laporta waiting for the Super League to bypass La Liga FFP :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Porque

In the end if Wolves are keen on Trincao and us Adama then both deals can be done at similar fees like when Arthur and Pjanic moved.

Home of Barca Fans