Adama Traore

Ripsta

Better option than that waste of space Dembele right now. Just as quick, stronger, and actually creating chances in an inferior team.

xXKonan

He's gotten better but I don't think right now he will ever be suited for teams like Us, Real, etc.

Deulofeu tore up the youth ranks but would later prove that he simply didn't have it to be a top tier player for big teams. He had talent but the dude's decision making and selfishness was frustrating as hell and never grew out of it.

Adama's has the tools and talent but like Deulofeu It won't be enough for the really elite teams to use him.

Barcilliant

He's gotten better but I don't think right now he will ever be suited for teams like Us, Real, etc.

Deulofeu tore up the youth ranks but would later prove that he simply didn't have it to be a top tier player for big teams. He had talent but the dude's decision making and selfishness was frustrating as hell and never grew out of it.

Adama's has the tools and talent but like Deulofeu It won't be enough for the really elite teams to use him.

Adama for Barca would be a bench player at best. You're correct. Both players have the physical tools but lack the mentality and intelligence to succeed here.

snowy

Traore has improved some with his decision making. If he can polish his finishing and final pass, he could be a good addition. Just needs the right coach and training. It's like what Reacher says when he infers Barr isn't the sniper:

And training has a purpose. It takes people who aren't necessarily very smart and it makes them seem smart by beating some basic tactical awareness into them.

What Klopp does with his squad.

Havesaks

He is just to bad technical/ball control, passing, coordination and small spaces. That said, as a RB maybe if a midfielder could cover the space he left behind. And we are playing with less ball control. Could maybe cover that RW space Messi is leaving behind also.

pregra

I’d take him back in a heartbeat. Opponents are actually afraid of him to an extent, they plan their defensive plan around him.

Andresito

Staff member
This guy is one of the most entertaining players to watch in world football.

But I'd never want to have him in my team. His decision making is atrocious, it adds to the entertainment though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Imagine if he had the decision making of Pedro.

Would be one of the best players in the World lol.

fergus90

When he played for us(Villa fan), he had zero footballing brains, like he literally made the wrong decision 99% of the time and I was somewhat puzzled how he was at La Masia.

He can be an absolute beast when he's on form now though.

Home of Barca Fans