AC Milan

El Flaco

xShB_5.gif

d63311b6_jack-nicholson-o.gif

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

Darko

Funnily enough 90% of Milan fans didn't want or like Allegri. 90% of Juve fans didn't want him either when he arrived.

:lol: football fans huh

Never understood why, he was working wonders with some truly awful players.
The Pirlo debacle was his only fuck-up in my eyes.

El Flaco

[tw]738856872317423616[/tw]
[MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION], do you know how's the talk going in Chinese media about this blunde from Silvio?

Also, have the investor decided to jump off the plan to buy the Italian club?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]738856872317423616[/tw]
[MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION], how's the talk going in Chinese media about this blunde from Silvio?

Have the investor decided to jump off the plan to buy the Italian club?

Thanks in advance!

There hasn't been much reaction so far, partly because this was just reported by a few media outlets so a lot of people are not aware of it yet. That said I don't think there will be much reaction because most Chinese (or those who are interested in sports, football in particular) don't think highly of Berlusconi. He is a joke, an old fool so people really don't take him that seriously.

As far as I know, yeah, the group of Chinese investors still very much want to buy AC Milan. I think one of the points of contentions is Berlusconi's demand of keeping his chairmanship for three more years?

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pretty entertaining game between Milan and Bayern, 3:3 going into the penalty shootout now.

Milan played very well against a half-startered Bayern, I thought. Quick transition from defense to offense, very good possession skills, refreshing.

Home of Barca Fans