Abde Ezzalzouli

Messi983

According to MD he'll do a preseason with the first team but there is still no guarantee he'll stay.

Makes sense to at least give him a chance in preseason before making a final decision.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward seeing him back. Shame we didn't trust him more, could have saved a lot of money instead of splashing on Ferran.

M3ls

When he is with the ball, his head is always down. I doubt that he will become an elite player.

vuji_31

15min currently, already dribbled opponemrs like 2 or 3 times, while getting the ball on the wing...

What an player.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be fine with both options tbh. Sale with a buyback or him staying.

Should sell Ferran and Ansu who looks done physically and go from there and see if we can get in a LW or two that doesn't suck. That should be a priority.

serghei

Would be fine with both options tbh. Sale with a buyback or him staying.

Should sell Ferran and Ansu who looks done physically and go from there and see if we can get in a LW or two that doesn't suck. That should be a priority.

Bring back Abde, sell Ferran, loan Ansu, bring in Gundogan, bring back Nico, and maybe sign the Brazilian talent we're linked with. I'd be happy with that. Not much, but still good. 2 out, 4 in.

vuji_31

Bring back Abde, sell Ferran, loan Ansu, bring in Gundogan, bring back Nico, and maybe sign the Brazilian talent we're linked with. I'd be happy with that. Not much, but still good. 2 out, 4 in.
That is our realistic summer transfer window.

Gundogan, Inigo, Nico, Abde, Roque and Foyth/Cancelo (on loan).

Ferret, Lenglet, Ansu, Kessie out...

We will need to offload more players too.

JamDav1982

Abde will be sold.

He isnt good enough and bar some dribbles that have little end product as no one has a clue what he will do next he doesnt have much to offer this Barca team.

Would just be another wide player struggling and a worse one than even Fati/Torres.

vuji_31

Would be nice to have wide LW, but maybe selling is not worst option concidering we need different type of player.

Home of Barca Fans