Aaron Ramsey

pEllee

Better than Sturridge? LOL.

But great mental strength to come back definitely. If his team mates had half the mental strength Arsenal would have won a trophy by now.

Yes, slightly better. I like Sturridge though.

But calm down with your Liverpool bias. :p

EDIT;

He scored yet again today.

Last edited:

AfricanBavarian

I forgot how talented Ramsey was, i wonder if he can keep up this consistent play cause that is what makes a player world class....

Theconomist

I don't know why but the EPL has a tendance to convert all it's scoring midfielders into this striker/midfielderish weird blend that doesn't seem to work outside the EPL OR when they're out of form.
Look at Bale,Michu,Fabregas now Ramsey...
You can score? great move up the pitch...

pEllee

Player of the month, for the fourth time in succession now. He really is a complete midfielder. I don't think there's a better performing box to box midfielder out there at the moment.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I think he will be POTM for the fifth time now... he won it in July, August, September and October. And November looks good too. The form he's in is just ridiculous; not only the number of goals but also the quality. Pure class!

footyfan

Calma, calma

Player of the month, for the fourth time in succession now. He really is a complete midfielder. I don't think there's a better performing box to box midfielder out there at the moment.

This is a really good video with very nice music.

I'm amazed with Ramsey's performances, he'd been shite every single Arsenal match I saw over the last 2 seasons. I still think he will fall out of this outrageous form, I mean, that backheel that hit the post is just so ridiculous

pEllee

That's what I meant, obviously.

POTM for November will be decided on 5 December btw.

Ye, I just realized that now. Got fooled by the video. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up winning it for a 5th time. That would be ridiculous.
But to be honest, I want Szczesny to win it this time. He's been fantastic for quite a while now.

This is a really good video with very nice music.

I'm amazed with Ramsey's performances, he'd been shite every single Arsenal match I saw over the last 2 seasons. I still think he will fall out of this outrageous form, I mean, that backheel that hit the post is just so ridiculous

He's been consistently improving ever since the start of 2013. There are no signs at all that he'll fall out. He keeps getting better better.

As for his earlier performances; Well, he was a top talent that was good enough for the first team before he broke his leg. He really was an exciting player back then. The way his performances dropped after that horrible injury have made so many forgot what a talent he really was.
This version of Ramsey is the real Aaron Ramsey.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Bout time this kid got good, he showed flashes in the past but that's about it. He'll have to do it for all of this season at least before I(and anyone who isn't caught up in his hype) can really rate him as a genuine consistent top class performer. You can rate him high in terms of his potential but not overall yet. Guys like Vidal, Ramires, Toure and Schweiny have been doing it for years now, that's why they are rated as highly as t hey are, Ramsey is only having his real breakout season now. I don't expect him to fail, though, but only time will tell how good he'll be.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Ye, I just realized that now. Got fooled by the video. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up winning it for a 5th time. That would be ridiculous.
But to be honest, I want Szczesny to win it this time. He's been fantastic for quite a while now.
Szczesny, Mertesacker or Koscielny for me; all have been superb.

As for Ramsey's form, he's playing at the top of his powers now - or is he - but I believe that we are witnessing his normal form from now on. Just the scoring will probably decline a little bit once Arsenal's attack is fully restored as he won't have as much space to go forward anymore. Which wouldn't make a difference, as his scoring rate is absolutely ridiculous for a CM anyway and he's currently beasting it in all possible aspects, not just scoring. Wenger just needs to make sure he gets a little rest.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans