9 - Samuel Eto'o

maz

I walk the line
He may not be the player he once was, but he is a striker that is paid to score goals. And u cant argue with his numbers this season. It was also good to see his celebration with henry again.. i love those two.

kiki#8

It's shame that he is always in shadow even he's player with best goalscoring record in world. Before he was in shadow of Ronaldinho, now he's in shadow of Messi and honestly I think that bothers him.

maz

I walk the line
I think if it did he would have moved on by now. He stayed last season because no club would meet his contractual demands. If it really bothered him to live in another player's shadow then he would lower his demands. Of course he would have loved to be #1, but i think he also loves to win trophies.

kiki#8

And also I forgot to say that i think he had some feelings for barca and that's reason why he stay. But he's always in shadow whatever he do. But he love barca, i'm sure!

maz

I walk the line
Its obvious he says things that he looks back on and wishes they didnt come across the way they did. This is why for his goals recently he has been saluting the crowd.

shadows

thats the 25 th goal(122 goals in 184 for Barca) of the season for him..our 84th Laliga goal in 28 games..Looking pretty impressive..

maz

I walk the line
Yeah our record was achieved under bobby robson back in 1996-97. That season, ronaldo scored 34 goals in 37 games and is in my opinion the best performance we have seen by a player at fcb. The record in la liga was by the real madrid side of 1989/90.

However this season we broke the record for most goals scored at the midway point (set by real madrid last season). For us to break madrid's record, we need to score 2.4 goals per game.

Home of Barca Fans