9 - Robert Lewandowski

Daisymorr

I think it's a mix. Our wingers also don't particular look for him on the field. He gets some passes now and then, but not near enough comparing to his time in Bayern. If you buy him, you have to look for him on the field. Either Xavi tells his squad to look for him more and to bring him the ball to finish or Barca should sell him asap to Saudi / Qatar, because no one else will pay his salary. In this state, he is just a financial burden. Xavi needs to make a decision.
Ya I know what you are saying but if the only way to get him into the game is look to pass the ball to him everytime then we become very predictable for other teams.
I think we should sell in the summer if possible. He might be tough to get rid of for the reasons you mentioned (and if he doesnt want to go to Saudi)

His Physicality which was once his biggest asset is diminishing and he seems easy to knock off the ball now.
Xavi wanted Lewa so it will be an admission of a mistake if he were to show him the door. He had 1 good season but now age seems to have caught up with Lewa.

Asylum15

Currently the worst player in the world possibly.
Genuinely think there is an argument that he's the worst player with the highest reputation in the world currently.

I never ever liked him since he joined and I always wondered how he'd fit. He had a little golden spell in his first season but he always seemed a round peg in a square hole here. I hope he leaves in the Summer and if not, get's benched hard by the next coach.
He's not suitable for our game and his wages are a waste.

Iniesta Ultra

He really shouldn't be played at all anymore unless Guiu and Roque get injured.

Xavi should've been fired last night.

This nightmare will get worse.

Windhook

Nah. Arabs don't buy anymore, they got what they wanted as PR for 2030 Saudi Vision.

Lewa's become some sort of what Dimitar Berbatov was for Man Utd. Lazy, disappearing bum, thinking he's intelligent Van Basten on the pitch.

Devils

We paid what? 50m for him?

The scary thing is that we probably would have been better off with Auba who was a free transfer.

Home of Barca Fans