9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

It is not as simple as that.. scoring goals is also part of being a striker and if him pressing is having an impact on that then there needs to be a better balance.

His lack of pace doesnt help him also when Dembele not there as teams can defend higher up and no be afraid so much of Barca hitting the space.

Raphinha doesnt have that threat.

Has his pace really reduced? He seems really quick for his age and position.

I think his strength has reduced. I think he has shed some of his muscle mass. Personally I don't think he's slow at all. Even against United, I remember folks in the caf saying he's retained his pace.

He's much much faster than the likes of Benzema, Kane and co.

Porque

Has his pace really reduced? He seems really quick for his age and position.

I think his strength has reduced. I think he has shed some of his muscle mass. Personally I don't think he's slow at all. Even against United, I remember folks in the caf saying he's retained his pace.

He's much much faster than the likes of Benzema, Kane and co.

Pace is fine if he has someone faster breaking with him like Balde or Dembele. With Raphinha neither have that burst to break through the play themselves as a pair.

Temptation

Lewy goes cycling and talks about the club and it's future.

https://youtu.be/eIk6_uLTkRo

This place in Barcelona looks amazing.

Basically said Ancelotti is great at man management but has no tactics. :lol:

Blames the defense for conceding 3 in CL.

Says Tiki Taka is useless now and game is way more physical.

Blackened

Lewy goes cycling and talks about the club and it's future.

https://youtu.be/eIk6_uLTkRo

This place in Barcelona looks amazing.

Basically said Ancelotti is great at man management but has no tactics. :lol:

Blames the defense for conceding 3 in CL.

Says Tiki Taka is useless now and game is way more physical.
Well if it isnt the good old Temptation in poison.. How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles! If you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly though!!

Andresito

Staff member
Needs to start churning out some goals. For his own sake. A CF with this kind of dry spell won't be too happy with himself.

He's on 15 league goals with 12 games left. At the very least he should reach 20. And then head for 25.

CatalinR10

A CF with this kind of dry spell won't be too happy with himself.

Was curious and just seen that in our last 15 Barcelona games in La Liga he has 3 goals. Even though he was suspended for a few games , those numbers are still shocking for a Barcelona CF , not to mention someone who has his name.

Hopefully he'll score 2 in the weekend.

Home of Barca Fans