9 - Robert Lewandowski

olivis

Would have liked to see current Barca vs Bayern. Definitely wouldn?t be favourites over two legs but night and day compared to last season. If only we hadn?t gone with 3 month out Pique and Clownglet vs PSG.

We're much better than last season and Bayern aren't really hitting their stride this time. Gnabry hasn't been on form all season and Leroy San? is still not performing. Perhaps he's still adjusting to the pace and physicality of the Bundesliga? Surely something a PL fan would say if it were in reverse.

Either way I think we would have a good chance to beat Bayern this year. Psg also have a good chance.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Would have liked to see current Barca vs Bayern. Definitely wouldn?t be favourites over two legs but night and day compared to last season. If only we hadn?t gone with 3 month out Pique and Clownglet vs PSG.

Even though we are a lot stronger and bayern is weaker than last season i still see bayern better than us. We wouldnt lose 2-8 but i think 2-4 or something imo. We still need time but if we progress like this season we will attack the cl trophy next season :boss:

olivis

i would give him ballon dor, not just because he is awesome again this year but he was robbed last year.

I agree, but the Euros will weigh heavy and Poland will likely achieve nothing, even with Lewandowski, so it hurts his chances.

If he somehow manages to break Gerd Muller's 40 goal record though then I think there is no question he deserves it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I agree, but the Euros will weigh heavy and Poland will likely achieve nothing, even with Lewandowski, so it hurts his chances.

If he somehow manages to break Gerd Muller's 40 goal record though then I think there is no question he deserves it.

Even if he plays a bad Euro the winner should be clear. If he wins Cl the ballon dor race is over for this year. But there is a little fear for some people here that Ronaldo could win Euro and Ballon dor this year, i dont want to say any names....... ( [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION] ).......

Hardy

he had a small injury, right? let's hope he doesn't play next bundesliga match, this fucker can't stop scoring brace and hattrick :lol:

Home of Barca Fans