9 - Robert Lewandowski

Blackened

Won almost every header against Marquinhos and Lucas but there was no one around him to get to the second balls.

Won numerous fouls for Barca.

Was feeding off scraps for 90% of the game whilst being surrounded by 4 Paris defenders in aerial duels and recieved misplaced passes from his teammates.

There was nothing he could do? Who played well for Barca after the red card?

Ofcourse, he's the scapegoat after forum favourite, Ronald "best CB itw" Araujo got exposed against the first decent European side he faced as usual. :lol:
Nonsense. Araujo messed up? Yes. Two wrongs dont equal right, pansy. And wrong is The word to describe Lewandowski. Wrong player for a big club. Cannot run, dribble, control, pass and nowadays most shockinly; cannot finish. When you go man down, your striker needs to drop deep and DEFEND. You lead by two goals and theres what, 60 minutes to go? You help The defense. Take a look at what Jose did with Inter in 2010. But no.... I guess your boy thinks that those chores are beneath him, pansy.

ForzaBarca

I feel sorry for everyone who blames RL9. It's obvious that you know about football like a deaf person knows about music. No, I repeat NO, player plays every match at the highest level. Haaland hasn't played anything for 2 months, Mbappe nothing, Kane nothing. Nobody complains about them like you, internet trolls. Can't you understand that:
1. The red card is 99% of this defeat against PSG.
2. A senseless foul by Cancelo.
3. Gundogan's shot was imprecise.
4. Bad change - Yamal should have stayed.
5. Totally bad refereeing - it wasn't a foul by Araujo, it was a foul on Gundogan, there were probably 5 fouls on RL9 without cards, and his first foul was immediately given a yellow card, where the defender hit his hand - there was no hand movement! !!

I have a proposition for you, stop pretending to be football experts, maybe take up chess, then you only have yourself to blame.

Thank you for your attention.

Blackened

I feel sorry for everyone who blames RL9. It's obvious that you know about football like a deaf person knows about music. No, I repeat NO, player plays every match at the highest level. Haaland hasn't played anything for 2 months, Mbappe nothing, Kane nothing. Nobody complains about them like you, internet trolls. Can't you understand that:
1. The red card is 99% of this defeat against PSG.
2. A senseless foul by Cancelo.
3. Gundogan's shot was imprecise.
4. Bad change - Yamal should have stayed.
5. Totally bad refereeing - it wasn't a foul by Araujo, it was a foul on Gundogan, there were probably 5 fouls on RL9 without cards, and his first foul was immediately given a yellow card, where the defender hit his hand - there was no hand movement! !!

I have a proposition for you, stop pretending to be football experts, maybe take up chess, then you only have yourself to blame.

Thank you for your attention.
Nice try, sissy. How many accounts do you have here?

JohnN

I get the miss, it was a good shot marginally out. He should have hit the second chance harder, but it happens. The last chance though, you have to pass there, it's obvious you will be blocked and have 3 free players on all sides.
Apart from that, the blame is obviously not on him, but let's not pretend he was great or anything.
I felt he gave up at some point or he was too gassed.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I get the miss, it was a good shot marginally out. He should have hit the second chance harder, but it happens. The last chance though, you have to pass there, it's obvious you will be blocked and have 3 free players on all sides.
Apart from that, the blame is obviously not on him, but let's not pretend he was great or anything.
I felt he gave up at some point or he was too gassed.

lets be honest guys, if you have the choice between current Torres and Lewa the answer should be clear....

if yamal would have played lewa wouldnt have drop back to get the ball but stay near penalty box where he is probably one of the most dangerous guys in the world

Home of Barca Fans