9 - Robert Lewandowski

pers

Big game for Robert today!

@ForzaBarca @pers you lot have to win this to qualify, right?

Last time Poland played a qualifier was against Sweden for the WC. Ofcourse the big man turned up.
Honestly it wasn't big game for Lewy at all. At least 5/6 players were better than Lewy. Estonia is like San Marino and I it is shame that such team had chance to play in play offs. Not scoring against such team as number 9 is hmmm disappointing?

Against Wales I hope Lewy will show way more coz if not it may be his last chance to participate in big tournament.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Honestly it wasn't big game for Lewy at all. At least 5/6 players were better than Lewy. Estonia is like San Marino and I it is shame that such team had chance to play in play offs. Not scoring against such team as number 9 is hmmm disappointing?

Against Wales I hope Lewy will show way more coz if not it may be his last chance to participate in big tournament.

to be fair teams will always try to stop Lewa in Poland so the other players get more space

Temptation

It was just an easy game where Estonia focused too much on RL9 and the rest of the attackers just scored easy goals for fun.

Irrelevant really. Just an easy game which was taken care of by the other Polish players.

Blackened

It was just an easy game where Estonia focused too much on RL9 and the rest of the attackers just scored easy goals for fun.

Irrelevant really. Just an easy game which was taken care of by the other Polish players.
Today you will be in for a rude awakening when Wales smashes those sauerkraut munchers, sissy.

Temptation

Saw this on social media. Stunning if true! :pique:

Robert Lewandowski has scored the most non-penalty goals (33) since the start of last season.

Horatio

You're welcome
Saw this on social media. Stunning if true! :pique:

Robert Lewandowski has scored the most non-penalty goals (33) since the start of last season.
Indeed stunning since it’s likely false. Considering Haaland scored 29 non-penalty goals just counting last season in premier league.

So, Poland qualified to Euros...Good for Lewandowski! It'll be his last chance to shine at a major tournament. After that, I could only hope, that he'll embark on a graceful retreat path from Barcelona. While, at 36, his decline is understandable, thus forgivable, yet, it is also undeniable...and it does hurt my heart to see this fellow, who gave me so much joy in the last 15 years, to become the first suspect of the club's performance shortcomings.
Robert should leave to MLS after the next...if not this season...I hope 'Chicago Fire'🤗 and gracefully retire there on the green pasture.

Last edited:
With Lewandowski, at this stage of Champions Leage, it is either "take it all" or get nothing. He is still 100% capable to replicate his performance from 2020 CL campaign but for this to happen I can only hope on Ilkey Gundegan and Frankie DeJong performance too. Hell, I don't wanna sound bombastic but with the right vibe, I can see in the stars this team win CL!

Temptation

So, Poland qualified to Euros...Good for Lewandowski! It'll be his last chance to shine at a major tournament. After that, I could only hope, that he'll embark on a graceful retreat path from Barcelona. While, at 36, his decline is understandable, thus forgivable, yet, it is also undeniable...and it does hurt my heart to see this fellow, who gave me so much joy in the last 15 years, to become the first suspect of the club's performance shortcomings.
Robert should leave to MLS after the next...if not this season...I hope 'Chicago Fire'🤗 and gracefully retire here on the green pasture.
Despite his obvious decline, only 2 or 3 players on the planet can score more than him. He's been Barca's best player in 2024(so far) and 2022(while he was there). He clearly hinted towards him having personal problems in parts of 2023. He still has a few years left.

and it does hurt my heart to see this fellow, who gave me so much joy in the last 15 years, to become the first suspect of the club's performance shortcomings.
Stop it mate. This sentence can make a grown man cry!

Should have made the move to Barca a couple of years earlier. The world needed to watch his peak more. PL and Madrid-Barca get you the most eyeballs and PR. Imagine if he played for Barca for a 3 year period of his peak! People would go crazy. Now, instead they only got to see 3 months of peak RL9 before the Qatar WC.

Temptation

RL9's Euro group: France, Netherlands, Austria(on fire under Rangnick).

RL9's Nations League group: Portugal, Croatia, Scotland.

:lol: :lol:

Imagine if he played for Germany NT like Klose and Podolski!

BTW. I find his concurrent role in Poland's NT quite different and much more efficient within the framework of Poland's team capabilities, from what he nominally plays at the club. They, Poland, finally came to realize that they're better off utilizing his midfield capabilities - however feeble they may seem from the club perspective, they're invaluable thus indispensable at the National Team level - than otherwise having him disconnected and isolated from the 99% of the play. In both games; Estonia and Wales, Robert despite not scoring, was dropped back and quite engaged in the play. That's much better...

Home of Barca Fans