9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Atm he reminds me of Ronaldo in 19/20, he played also deeper to push the game forward as his team was crap in creating chances

If Lewa would play for Bayern, Real or City he could chill in the box like a fox and only focus on scoring but here he cant do that but Poland-Lewa is more entertainment to watch and makes Barca more unpredictable so this version fits us better
Lewy is basically the Polish Ronaldo. They both have so many similarities in personality, professionalism, fitness and ego. :lol:

Similar height, physique and hairline too(unless CR7's hair is fake transplanted). :lol:

Both get along pretty well irl. Always greet each other and chat in big events. CR7 was trying to personally convince Lewy to join him at Real around 2017.

Love to see the mutual respect these 2 greats have for each other. Game recognizes game.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lewy is basically the Polish Ronaldo. They both have so many similarities in personality, professionalism, fitness and ego. :lol:

Similar height, physique and hairline too(unless CR7's hair is fake transplanted). :lol:

Both get along pretty well irl. Always greet each other and chat in big events. CR7 was trying to personally convince Lewy to join him at Real around 2017.

Love to see the mutual respect these 2 greats have for each other. Game recognizes game.

Yeah extremely humble dude and Ronaldo as a humble dude loves other humble dudes :wub:

one of his greatest talks:

Andresito

Staff member
Most probably.

It's in the early rumours stage.

But then this is how every transfer saga starts. Remember those RL9 to Barca stories in the beginning?

Unfortunately, my dream of watching RL9 play in a Liverpool kit will never come true. Hence, I hope that post Barca, he moves to a tier 2 European club in the Prem(except for the Scum) or Serie A and plays for a couple of years. You'll be surprised to know that there will be some good European clubs willing to sign him despite his age.
I'm sorry but you must be delusional if you think Lewandowski will get a PL move at this stage.

If he was on a free sure but Barca won't let him go for anything below his worth on the books. Clubs except Saudi would be crazy to pay too much for a 36 year old, no matter who it is.

It's alarming that Lewy has shown big signs of slowing down. He's regaining form now yes but he had an extended period where he was below his usual level. At least when Barca signed him he showed none of those signs which made it easier to justify paying for an oldie.

Post some of those rumours you claim to have. Absolutely 0 chance he goes to PL.

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm sorry but you must be delusional if you think Lewandowski will get a PL move at this stage.
Bro he’s trolling and you keep taking bait. Anyone in their right mind knows 0% chance any of those transfers are happening.

Will wire barcaman hefty sum of money if does

Temptation

If he was on a free sure but Barca won't let him go for anything below his worth on the books. Clubs except Saudi would be crazy to pay too much for a 36 year old, no matter who it is.

It's alarming that Lewy has shown big signs of slowing down. He's regaining form now yes but he had an extended period where he was below his usual level. At least when Barca signed him he showed none of those signs which made it easier to justify paying for an oldie.

Post some of those rumours you claim to have. Absolutely 0 chance he goes to PL.
The biggest clubs won't sign him but I can easily see a tier 2 club of today signing him like a Tottenham, Milan, Lazio, Roma, Dortmund or ATM......

Lewy will probably stay 1 more year at Barca and then leave. His contract will be coming to an end and there won't be much of a transfer fee given his age and contract remaining.

There's a massive shortage of half decent goalscorers in top level European Football. He can definitely land a tier 2 European club.

Andresito

Staff member
Why would he want to join a tier 2 club? :lol: You think you know Lewy but also assume he would join some scrubs that have 0 chance on trophies? Mr serial winner Lewandowski with the big ego?
Madre mia.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Why would he want to join a tier 2 club? :lol: You think you know Lewy but also assume he would join some scrubs that have 0 chance on trophies? Mr serial winner Lewandowski with the big ego?
Madre mia.

If the choices are 'tier 2 club' or 'Saudi/MLS' he will choose a tier 2 club if he doesnt want to quit his career

ofc firstly he will try everything to stay at Barca as long as possible

Temptation

Madre mia.
Once he's done with his Barca stint, he'll be 36/37.........

At that age, you can't get the cream of the crop. You don't have much of a choice.

It's either a Tier 2 European club with a reduced salary or Middle Eastern/American obscurity with blood-money.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Andresito

Staff member
Exactly. At that point he'll choose the relaxation option of MLS. No way a player of that calibre goes to Lazio for example.

Ronaldo even passed on the chance of joining boyhood club Sporting. At a certain point it's not worth it. Lewy got absolutely nothing to gain from going to a scrub side in Europe.

Temptation

Ibra went to Milan when he was close to 40. Ramos and Rakitic went to Sevilla after their decline.

CR7 probably regrets not taking a pay cut and staying in Europe.

RL9 did plan to go to the MLS but he changed his mind a few years back. This is what he said in an interview.

I can easily see RL9 joining a Milan/Napoli after next season.

Ofcourse, time will tell and you might be spot on. I totally understand your point and that is a huge possibility too. Peace.

Kul_z

Nah, guy loves life in barcelona. After 10 years in munich he'll do whatever it takes to stay at barcelona, that might be a plus for us cause he'll try to play to his best as long as he can.

Temptation

Nah, guy loves life in barcelona. After 10 years in munich he'll do whatever it takes to stay at barcelona, that might be a plus for us cause he'll try to play to his best as long as he can.
I agree but Barca won't want him after next season because of his age. Even if he performs brilliantly.

Andresito

Staff member
Ibra went to Milan when he was close to 40. Ramos and Rakitic went to Sevilla after their decline.

CR7 probably regrets not taking a pay cut and staying in Europe.

RL9 did plan to go to the MLS but he changed his mind a few years back. This is what he said in an interview.

I can easily see RL9 joining a Milan/Napoli after next season.

Ofcourse, time will tell and you might be spot on. I totally understand your point and that is a huge possibility too. Peace.
Bad comparisons. Milan was Ibra's club and the other two are both deeply connected with Sevilla.

Cancelo said he really wants to play for Benfica in 2-3 years. Bernardo probably will as well. Those are logical moves, same as examples above.
Lewy doesn't have that type of club.

Home of Barca Fans