9 - Robert Lewandowski

Kul_z

This idiot instead of banging hattricks( this game he could have scored them already) scores a goal just to keep them fanboys and xavi alive to have something to brag about instead of scoring earlier to put the game to bed. Oh no, anyways

KingLeo10

This guy is immensely wasteful - needs like 4-5 clear cut chances to maybe score 1. You only get those sort of volume chances at Pep's City or Bayernliga.

Tookien

This guy is immensely wasteful - needs like 4-5 clear cut chances to maybe score 1. You only get those sort of volume chances at Pep's City or Bayernliga.

I missed the game.

I'll hold you to this.

If I see evidence that Lewandowski missed all these big chances you say, I'll criticize him once and for all.

Otherwise...

Temptation

Lmao he had 1 big chance in the first half which he took well but it was a heroic clearance by the defender. Hardly his fault.

Another chance in the second half was the one he converted.

If you think that super-tight angle thing which he blasted into the side net is a big chance you're deluded.

Looked sharp af and linked up well. Won almost every aerial duel. Infact, in the first half Barca's plan was all about a defender laying it off for MATS and him kicking it straight to Lewy. Brilliant in the air.

Today, he didn't dive because he knows La Liga refs won't give him anything. They only protect players from certain countries....oops. Used his physical strength well.

7/10 game easily. Was very involved throughout and looked great.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good goal, and had one another good moment when he combined with Pedri and Yamal.

Otherwise dogshit as usual.

His fans can keep jerking off to these 4/10 performances, hope he's shipped off to Saudi in the summer or somewhere else.

@Temptation get on the phone with FSG, we can ship him off to Liverpool so you can enjoy him dropping these amazing performances for your own team.

Tookien

Ok I looked at the chances he had and it's no surprise that... you're full of it.

Just a lying troll.

Like temptation said he had just one other "big" chance which was hit well to the bottom right corner but defender just made a great save.

If you're referring to that early pass by Yamal open your eyes there is no way anyone could get to that ball.

So he basically got one other good chance throughout the entire game and still scored off a half-chance.

CatalinR10

Damn tons of people shitting on him on social media for not putting the game to rest and badly missing the net with only a defender in goal.

Did he cry again after the game that he doesn't get chances or ?

Shameless player.

Iniesta Ultra

If you think that super-tight angle thing which he blasted into the side net is a big chance you're deluded.

He ignored a wide open Gundo for a tap-in there acting more selfish than 16 yo who's already proven his worth.

I'm as disgusted as watching ragdoll on the pitch, how many times did he get bullied around box today, as I am Xavi on sideline.

Temptation

“I was in a difficult moment because I didn’t have many chances to score and defensively we conceded a lot. On an offensive level, not only for me, but for the entire team, it was difficult to be at a high level, but as a team we are going to work and we are working. If we continue one or two games scoring goals and playing well, we will gain confidence to continue at the same level.”

Speaking to Diario AS, FC Barcelona striker Robert Lewandowski did what he does best, and blamed his teammates for his lack of goals this season.

Temptation

'We are going to win something!' - Robert Lewandowski backs Barcelona to claim silverware despite dismal campaign​

Barcelona striker Robert Lewandowski has asserted that his side can win a trophy before the end of the season.

In a conversation picked up by Spanish publication Sport, the Polish striker asserted that the beleaguered Blaugrana can turn their season around: "We are in the ideal moment to change, to play better. First in Vigo and then the Champions League arrives... It is difficult to explain what is happening, because we conceded three goals against Granada, for example. We have had a long week to work and, as I said, we are in the perfect moment to change. I am sure that we are going to win many games and at the end of the season we are going to win something."

Home of Barca Fans