9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

would have liked to be closer to 2m , but it is what it is

IMO, dudes above 6'4 look way too tall and lanky and awkward.

If you're in a bar you wanna be taller than the women you're chatting up but at the same time you don't wanna tower that much above everyone. Makes you look less accessible and awkward in social interactions.

In the modelling industry, they ask us to ideally be within 6'0 to 6'3 ish.

Johnny/Cata has optimum height just like I do imho.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If you're in a bar you wanna be taller than the women you're chatting up but at the same time you don't wanna tower that much above everyone. Makes you look less accessible and awkward in social interactions.

In the modelling industry, they ask us to ideally be within 6'0 to 6'3 ish.

Johnny/Cata has optimum height just like I do imho.

Well said Tempta bro !

Temptation

wtf do you want to be 2m for, you a tennis player? LOL

Best tennis players fall in the height range I mentioned. Like the big 3.

If you're too tall you'll have a massive service but your court coverage and all round mobility decreases. Look at John Isner or Karlovic.

CatalinR10

wtf do you want to be 2m for, you a tennis player? LOL

First be 2 meters tall , then go to the gym , get jacked up , get lean after with a 6 pack.

Go find CR entourage and walk shirtless past him , slightly touching him on the shoulders.

When he turns around say to him ,, watch where you're going , skinny manlet "

Knowing the narcisists that he is , not to mention self concious as fuck , it will ruin him.

Job done.

CatalinR10

Depends. If you're 2 meters tall but have a weight of 70-80 kg , then yes , you might look akward.

Same height having 100 - 115 kg would make you attractive as hell. That's if your face is not fucked up.

Laplacian

Best tennis players fall in the height range I mentioned. Like the big 3.

If you're too tall you'll have a massive service but your court coverage and all round mobility decreases. Look at John Isner or Karlovic.

From the previous generation sure, but the current best players from the younger generation are all 193+. Zverev, Medvedev and so on are all at least 198. And they're all super mobile too.

Temptation

First be 2 meters tall , then go to the gym , get jacked up , get lean after with a 6 pack.

Go find CR entourage and walk shirtless past him , slightly touching him on the shoulders.

When he turns around say to him ,, watch where you're going , skinny manlet "

Knowing the narcisists that he is , not to mention self concious as fuck , it will ruin him.

Job done.

He'll go on about how good looking he is and how many models he has banged.

I doubt CR7 is insecure about his height and physique of all things. He'll be like: I still mog you, lampost. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans