9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

45 per season? This is literally the only time Benzema has got a 40 goal season in his life.

Barca should probably go younger than this age group.

Lukaku would be worth a gamble. Otherwise Jesus or Morata good shouts too. Both very good at pressing and movement

You really need to do more posting than trolling on this site

Temptation

Chelsea play a totally different system. Lukaku can definitely do better in a different environment. His finishing is still top class. The weak foot finish he did vs Wolves recently was class. Just a confidence issue.

Sorin

Lol, we were far more attractive when we got Neymar and Suarez (we had a legendary Messi with Iniesta and Xavi bossing it around, and we were winning things), the truth is that we're less attractive sporting wise right now, so I reckon that we'll have to offer Lewa massive wages to sign him

What's "lol" about what I wrote? Did you read only Neymar and Suarez from my post and decided to chime in? Of course we were more attractive then than now, however were we more attractive in 2003 when we signed Ronaldinho, after a bunch shittier seasons than now? Were we more attractive when we bought Cruyff ahead of Real after over a decade of not winning the league? etc. Do you understand the point now or it's still "lol"?

No star footballer is playing for peanuts so signing him for big wages is inevitable. It's irrelevant to the point I'm making.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What's "lol" about what I wrote? Did you read only Neymar and Suarez from my post and decided to chime in? Of course we were more attractive then than now, however were we more attractive in 2003 when we signed Ronaldinho, after a bunch shittier seasons than now? Were we more attractive when we bought Cruyff ahead of Real after over a decade of not winning the league? etc. Do you understand the point now or it's still "lol"?

No star footballer is playing for peanuts so signing him for big wages is inevitable. It's irrelevant to the point I'm making.

2003 was a different time, then players were desperate to be part of a historical club. Nowadays players look a lot more on sporting perspective and money of course. Real is maybe the most attractive club for players as they offer all of them. Players know if they come to Barca they need to wait a few years until they can (maybe) win the champions league. But see outside, the people are impatient. I see guys going crazy when they need to stand more than 3 minutes at the checkout in a supermarket. If you have the choice to go to City or Barca (suppose same salary), 99% of the players will choose City because of the sporting perspective.

Anyways, we shouldnt give Lewa big wages, if he really wants to come here he should accept lower wages.

Temptation

CONFIRMED!

Robert Lewandowski has communicated to the board that he wants to leave and they're ready to sell him for 35-40 million.

Source: BILD.

Stunning :fati:

khaled_a_d

If Mbappe renews, getting Lewa can buy us a league title in the next 2 years tbf.
I don't want to go that direction, but I can see the appeal in it.
A league title would actually buy time for both Xavi and the board.

vuji_31

For all of you who say don't buy lewa, let us one name that can provide in 2 season what he can provide for same money...

Home of Barca Fans