9 - Robert Lewandowski

Morten

Rumor has it that he always wanted to join you guys but Bayern wouldn't let him go. Next summer could be his last chance to leave Bayern, if he can fetch good money for Bayern to buy Haaland, but you guys won't need him and I don't see any other teams bidding high for him either.

It is next year or nothing.

Bayern, buy Haaland?

They don't buy them from Dortmund, they let them run down the contract instead, didnt you know?

Though, i don't see them getting involved with Raiola tbh, Haaland is PL-bound.

Windhook

Lewa is 33 actually. Born August 1988.
Next year is likely his last chance, and he needs a NT that has no star to win the WC , so not Brazil/Agentina/France/England as Neymar/Messi/Mpabbe/Kane will win it with huge hype + recency bias in their side.\
If Spain or Italy wins it, he will stand a chance with a CL trophy

Overall I think the BdO generation of players born in the 80's ended tonight. I just hope it ends, because the Messi vs. Cristiano rivalry toxicated a lot of side players like Iniesta, Ribery, Robben etc. who deserved the award as well.

Horatio

You're welcome
Lewandowski won FIFA best player award.

Who knows, maybe Balon Dor turns into a joke in the future and people put FIFA best player award above it as more prestigious?

It could happen to dubai d'or and Ronaldo will have last laugh.

Morten

Overall I think the BdO generation of players born in the 80's ended tonight. I just hope it ends, because the Messi vs. Cristiano rivalry toxicated a lot of side players like Iniesta, Ribery, Robben etc. who deserved the award as well.

Argentina is looking decent, so Messi is probably in the best position next year as well.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern, buy Haaland?

They don't buy them from Dortmund, they let them run down the contract instead, didnt you know?

Though, i don't see them getting involved with Raiola tbh, Haaland is PL-bound.

Well, Haaland is Haaland, with literally very big club in Europe going after him, even Bayern has to bend over and pay up if they want him. Haaland's contract with Dortmund is through 2024, Bayern can't wait that long to get him for free.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lewandowski won FIFA best player award.

Who knows, maybe Balon Dor turns into a joke in the future and people put FIFA best player award above it as more prestigious?

It could happen to dubai d'or and Ronaldo will have last laugh.

It is kind of ridiculous the fame and historical status of players in the eyes of some fans completely rest with this magazine in France.

Morten

Well, Haaland is Haaland, with literally very big club in Europe going after him, even Bayern has to bend over and pay up if they want him. Haaland's contract with Dortmund is through 2024, Bayern can't wait that long to get him for free.

Bayern just isn't going to deal with a rat like Raiola, dont see it happening at all.

El Gato

Villarato!
Rumor has it that he always wanted to join you guys but Bayern wouldn't let him go. Next summer could be his last chance to leave Bayern, if he can fetch good money for Bayern to buy Haaland, but you guys won't need him and I don't see any other teams bidding high for him either.

It is next year or nothing.

He did, years years ago
Doesn't matter now and would probably sooner go Barcelona than Madrid if they got in a few more players together
Think he's probably closer to PSG than anywhere else at this point in his career either way. Don't think many EPL teams would bank on a 34 year old striker even as fit as he with the current conversation around CR who's also not the worst shape

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern just isn't going to deal with a rat like Raiola, dont see it happening at all.

You are probably right. Anyways, since Lewa's contract is through 2023, next summer is the last chance for him to leave if there is a decent bid, which is kind of difficult. I see him staying there until summer 2023.

Home of Barca Fans