9 - Robert Lewandowski

Fati_Future_BallonDor

No.

Messi was better. Even then could argue Ribery or someone from Bayern deserved it based on their treble.

There was no justification for CR7 winning it for beating Sweden in a WC-qualifier lel.

Only player who won it without winning a trophy in recent times.

Robbery.

Messi was injured for months in 2013. Could argue if Ribery or Robben should have won it but that year not Messi.

El Flaco

No.

Messi was better. Even then could argue Ribery or someone from Bayern deserved it based on their treble.

There was no justification for CR7 winning it for beating Sweden in a WC-qualifier lel.

Only player who won it without winning a trophy in recent times.

Robbery.

I will never understand why FIFA extended the voting during WC play-off. That was terribly unfair.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I will never understand why FIFA extended the voting during WC play-off. That was terribly unfair.

We all know why they did it.

The media campaign by Madrid and Mendes after Blatter called him for the commander or some shit like that. They started crying and claimed Blatter was favouring Messi and Barca.

Yannik

Sucks for Lewy that he most likely won't get Ballon d'Or this year.

Bayern got eliminated in QFs at UCL and Poland have almost no chance winning Euro 2021.

Big trophies do matter in Ballon d'ors.

That's applying to everyone though. In the CL we have Chelsea who have zero ppl in the run and CL win wouldnt change it. And on the other hand we have City who have at max De Bruyne competing here for a dark horse spot (and that only if he then also wins wiuth Belgium). And about that: There's similar scenarios possible in the Euros. The likes England, Spain, Germany could win the title, but none of them has a player that's already in the run and even the very reactionary Ballon D'Or voters do not catapult a new face onto the top just over night.

In the end it's very possible that there just isn't a player left over that's both individually good while also having reached far in multiple int competitions. That's when the voters will return to Messi, Lewandowski etc for their primary pick.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Reporter: Is breaking the records of 48 goals and 50 goals from Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo your next step?

Lewa: I would need the 4 matches from la liga, it makes a huge difference.

Ufff

DonAK

I'm sure Peak Messi and Cristiano would have loved playing in such a lopsided league where most teams don't even bother playing with defensive tactics.

DonAK

Yeahhh, when Leo and Cristiano broke those records la liga was best league in the world.

Both played for great teams and Spain also had some embarrassing minnows, but teams in BuLi have no clue what defence is. You barely see a team park the bus or play with two blocks of four there and sit back the entire game.

FinBarcelonafan

Both played for great teams and Spain also had some embarrassing minnows, but teams in BuLi have no clue what defence is. You barely see a team park the bus or play with two blocks of four there and sit back the entire game.

No wonder Werner killed it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Agree Don, i saw the match against stuttgart and although bayern got a red card early they have toyed with the defence of stuttgart. I mean, yeah its bayern but c'mon atleast try to defend you fucking cunts !! Sorry Don, i get always angry when i speak about the 'defense' of Bundesliga :angry: 2012 Ronaldo and Messi would have scored 50-55 goals per bundesliga season.

Catta

Not only Messi and Ronaldo, peak Suarez would have broken Mullers record years ago if he played for Bayern instead of Lewa.

Germany producing the most coveted and modern coaches like Klopp, Flick, Tuchel, Nagelsmann & Co, teams playing modern high intense pressing tactics, but some clueless donkeys here talking about the not existing defense :lol:

Barca getting destroyed 8:2, but sure, German clubs should just stop playing modern tactics and playing like the successful Spanish clubs. This really is comedy gold.

Who are the great Spanish coaches nowadays besides Pep?

NOBODY. They are all donkeys like the dumb posters here.

DonAK

Yes.

Not existing defensive tactics. The football played in BuLi is more open and end to end than even the Premier League.

Never made a comment about the quality of the coaching. Only the strategy employed by most teams where they don't care to sit back and defend. Makes it easier for attacking players to thrive there with more space to offer and roam in.

You guys made Paco Alcacer look like David Villa.

Don't be so touchy and offended all the time.

Btw before you go on a rant again about something I didn't speak about, I do believe Lewandowski is the best striker in the World. But if you think he's in any way comparable to what the peak versions of Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo achieved in Spain in the early 2010s then you're just clueless.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans