9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serbian

Should've been off before he scored
i really wish really really wish to know what Suarez did wrong?!?? He did NOT committ one dirty foul!!? both Bein commentators are so wrong! He played fair!! That volley was going in 100% but the defender blocked it, ref did not see. He is a beast he scored now 8 games in row? But tell me why do haters think he did anything wrong today? not one foul he did was dirty or anything

SirXavi

The Engineer
i really wish really really wish to know what Suarez did wrong?!?? He did NOT committ one dirty foul!!? both Bein commentators are so wrong! He played fair!! That volley was going in 100% but the defender blocked it, ref did not see. He is a beast he scored now 8 games in row? But tell me why do haters think he did anything wrong today? not one foul he did was dirty or anything

I was away from the computer at the time but on the feed I was watching the commentators were looking at a replay where it seemed that Suarez stamped on the Valencia defender.

Serbian

I was away from the computer at the time but on the feed I was watching the commentators were looking at a replay where it seemed that Suarez stamped on the Valencia defender.

no He did not!!! Problem now is the better Suarez gets and the more spotlight he is getting proving he is one of the best players in world, the press is looking for any tiny fraction to discredit him, even when its obvious defenders are going down to easily. Suarez and his past will haunt him because press and comercial ententies do not think suarez aka dracula is marketable esp if he comes from a tiny tiny country of 3 mil. Im just sick and tired of these haters, the media loves to drool over neymar messi ronaldo, but always trying to give Suarez crap for most part, its disgusting!

Last edited:

SirXavi

The Engineer
Does anyone have a replay of this stamp? I was away from my computer but I heard the commentary talking about that.

El Flaco

Suárez's (offside) goal vs. Valencia

[gfy]AromaticDelayedEel[/gfy]

Suárez stomp on Aymen Abdennour

[gfy]CoarseBrownAmericanwirehair[/gfy]

khorne

Suárez goal was offside, but it was a very close call.

QslBvMG.png

That line might need a little work ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans