9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

No way is he a flop. He will improve and be better next season. Also helps that he works hard and is seen as a threat by the opposition.

Kerrybai

Suarez hasnt been a flop at all. He has improved the team even without his finishing which will come.

Has played a part in goals in almost all the big games and even tonight helped the team to win.

His finishing should improve but been nowhere near a flop.

No way is he a flop. He will improve and be better next season. Also helps that he works hard and is seen as a threat by the opposition.

I love the guy but he's a flop until those goals go in.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Just goes to show how stats only tell a partial story. You think they dislike Suarez?

Same thing happened to neymar in his first season.
Many times his teammates would overlook him and not pass him the ball, leaving him on the wing, just standing there.
It's just a matter of time, so they all learn how he moves, neymar is awesome this season and so will be suarez soon.
The problem with suarez is that he's missing chances that a 5 year old would score, think he missed like 10-12 sitters so far?

JamDav1982

I love the guy but he's a flop until those goals go in.

No hes not at all.

Goal and two assists in three games vs Atletico, assist vs Real, Goal/Assist vs PSG, assist.

He is there to give a Messi/Neymar a platform to perform and he is doing that but needs to get more goals.

Suarez has been fine just need to add a few more goals but not even close to being a 'flop'.

Creating more goals than any other player in team.

Babylonian

@Barca19stats First 18 games with Barça:
- Alexis 7 goals + 2 assists = 9
- Neymar 6 goals + 9 assists = 15
- Suarez 5 goals + 11 assists = 16

M

matheusemp

No hes not at all.

Goal and two assists in three games vs Atletico, assist vs Real, Goal/Assist vs PSG, assist.

He is there to give a Messi/Neymar a platform to perform and he is doing that but needs to get more goals.

Suarez has been fine just need to add a few more goals but not even close to being a 'flop'.

Nope , everything you say is bullshit, you analyse players by how much you like they, suarez is a flop for a 80M player, for comparison, coutinho and Reus are half the price,younger and muuch better

Kerrybai

No hes not at all.

Lucky/easy assists don't mask how bad he is in front of goal.

M

matheusemp

oh my god guys, suarez is a STRIKER , he was bought because of his shooting and goalscorer, we could have get much better assisters if that was the intention

JamDav1982

oh my god guys, suarez is a STRIKER , he was bought because of his shooting and goalscorer, we could have get much better assisters if that was the intention

He was brought for a whole host of reasons - goalscoring being one of them.

The rest of what he has been brought for he has been there.

Babylonian

guys stop bitching.. print screen this page and see who comes out right end of the season.. Id put my money on him having an above average season n bombing it the next..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans